4.2 5 0 38 38 Lemon mousse flavor is so delicious, it combines a soft truffle-like texture with yummy, creamy, and citrusy flavors, it’s like dessert in a bar! Made with clean, natural, wholesome ingredients, 1g of sugar, and lots of good fats, this bar will leave you feeling satisfied and satiated. A great keto friendly snack option for those who like a fruity and creamy treat!
Love Good Fats Lemon Mousse Keto Bars

11-01-2020
Tasty Snack
I love the creamy lemony taste that has no after taste. I love the truffle-like texture that satisfies my sweet tooth. I fills me up & curbs my appetite. I always look forward to new flavours.
09-01-2020
Flavourful!
These bars have a pretty nice flavour to them, so they’re nice to snack on. I didn’t love the texture as much but it’s also not supposed to be a candy bar. I’d recommend if you’re on keto and looking for an easy snack on the go!
03-01-2020
Lemon bars
These are ok. There are other bars that I enjoy better. I would probably buy again if push came to shove.
03-01-2020
Love the flavor and texture. Doesn’t have an aftertaste.
02-01-2020
Bursting with lemon
I was lucky enough to try this product before it was released and I have to say it's full of lemon flavour! It curbs any cravings you may have. I love this new product and pretty much all of the good fat product's
24-12-2019
Very powdery
I purchased this looking for a new kind of protein bar to try. I thought the keto idea would be awesome and it would taste really good but I was wrong. This doesnt taste bad but the texture is not pleasant. As soon as you take it a bit it crumbles in your mouth and turn into a powdery substance. Not something I expected based on the picture.
14-12-2019
Filling!
Super filling and doesn't taste too bad - great if you're trying to follow a low carb diet!
10-12-2019
So yum!
Great texture, great subtle flavour, and great macros for a keto diets, and for those cutting carbs more generally. A delicious alternative to the usual flavours and no aftertaste.
06-12-2019
LOVE THESE
absolutely love these i’ve tried all the good fats bars and this is by far my favourite so light tasting not too lemony haha it’s perfect
06-12-2019
It was okay
I tried the Lemon flavoured bars as part of a product testing opportunity. I enjoyed the lemon taste of the bar, but the texture was very dry. It stuck to the inside of my mouth and I definitely needed a drink with it. I love the fact that it's a healthier option, but I'm not sure I can get past the texture.
05-12-2019
Great healthy snack
Although the price of these is higher than other on the go snacks, I am willing to pay more because of the cleaner ingredients and the fact that I can feel comfortable having it stocked for my family as a healthy snack. It’s a good option for on the go and the fat does keep you full longer. The company has come up with these new flavours and it’s a nice variety that doesn’t keep me bored. I don’t mind the texture or the earthy flavour that some say it has. Great product and will keep buying
05-12-2019
Not the best
I know people rave about these, but personally they weren’t for me. I found the texture to be weird and I felt like I could only taste coconut oil. I get they’re made from good fats, but it would be nice if that flavour wasn’t so overwhelming
19-11-2019
So yum!
These bars are yummy and easy to grab on the go :)
18-11-2019
Great snack
I’ve been loving Suzie’s good fat bars and have been keen on trying every variation (plant based, different flavours) and have always been impressed with both the health benefits and delicious texture and flavour. This one is not different! It is great, but it isn’t my absolute favourite flavour. The texture was a little mealy in the bar that I got as well... I wonder if maybe I got a bad box. Overall, the flavour was great, but a little pricey!
14-11-2019
Decent taste but expensive
I like the idea behind these bars, but they are not as “healthy” as they claim to be. They are tasty, but not as good as some other bars that have the same health value. They are also over priced.