4.4 5 0 31 31 A peanut free organic snack that contains the nutrients in one full serving of vegetables from six different sources, made from whole grains and are non–GMO verified.
Made Good Organic Chocolate Banana Granola Minis

02-11-2016
I love these granola minis. They are natural, healthy, and sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth. Great on its own or added to your plain greek yogurt. Highly recommended but also warning because they are addictive!
14-03-2019
I have not tried this flavour but I have tried two of their other ones and I am so impressed with how good they taste! They are a perfect little snack for my little kiddos and aren’t filled with fillers and sugar! I’m sure this flavour would be delicious just like the others!
26-10-2017
Oh wow this is unbelievable. I would love to try this product out.
26-01-2017
I want to try this! I read these reviews and they make this product sound amazing. Who doesn't want to munch on Chocolate Banana Granola Minis all day? Just my luck to find out about this site after this free give away :(
22-01-2017
I have not seen this before but would like to try this product please love granola
13-01-2017
i have not tried this product but i love granola chocolate banana bits would be a great combination. would love to try
08-01-2017
Never had this are heard of this would be nice to try look good
05-01-2017
i would like to see if it is as good as it looks it looks really good and a good souirce of energy
05-01-2017
Looks like a great source of energy in one little bite. I would love to see if it tastes as good as it looks.
23-12-2016
So my daughter is a vegetarian and her boyfriend is vegan, it's hard to find good snacks for them when they come over . This would be great to try.
08-12-2016
I love to snack but i always have concerns about what im actually eating. Im not familiar with this brand but the name has peaked my interest and im excited to try it and talk about it
07-12-2016
I would love to try this product as i have never used it before.
07-12-2016
I bet this would be a great snack to take to work or for children's school Lunch's. Would love to try!
07-12-2016
I have not tried this product, but would love to check it out. Please send me a sample. Thank you!
07-12-2016
I have not try this product can you send me a sample