4.7 5 0 95 95 Cooks up juicy in the bag! Just add 4 chicken breasts bag and seasoning mix included.
Maggi® So Juicy™

25-03-2019
Juicy
.....................................................
27-10-2017
je l'ai deja utilisé et j'ai trouvé ca vraiment bien , ca aide vraiment a ce que le poulet reste tendre et ne seche pas en cuisant
26-02-2016
I love So Juicy! The flavour is wonderful, clean up is so much easier!! And the price is great!!
03-07-2014
So easy to use..Love all the ones ive tried so far..makes the meat extra juicy and easy to clean up..no more baked on messes!
03-07-2014
So tasty! Stupid-proof! Cleanup is a breeze.
10-06-2014
its realy good on porkchops and pork roast
03-05-2014
I've used this product several times and tried most of the flavours. We love the taste and the juicy chicken it produces. It is very easy and makes clean up a breeze. Anything to get me out of the kitchen that much faster after dinner is an A in my book.
29-04-2014
nothing more than a bag of salt.. horrible product. Cooking in plastic bags is also not good considering plastic is made from petroleum!
09-04-2014
I recently purchased 4 of the Maggi So Juicy. I have tried the Mixed Herbs on chicken so far. Love that it is so simple and cooks in the bag,.Clean up is a "snap". This is a wonderful product and made the chicken taste so good and juicy.
09-04-2014
This stuff is extremely handy.I love the fact that it keeps my baking sheets clean and dry. For those of us on a budget; it also does an excellent job on drumsticks. I have tried several flavors and all of them turned out well; although my personal favorite was the garlic.
08-04-2014
We love the mixed herb one. It is such an easy way to cook dinner for the family and next to no mess. I wish there was more selection.
07-04-2014
Tried it and loved it but is pricey though
06-03-2014
C`est bon avec le poulet, essayer avec le porc, c`est super aussi!
03-03-2014
This was ok, was looking for a different alternative to shake and bake. I like it came with it`s own bag for cooking made clean up easy.
24-02-2014
i tried all of the flavours of this product and am impressed. my whole family loves how the chicken turns out juicy and so flavourful, and is so easy to use, i definitely recommend this. the only downfall is it is hard to find as not all of the stores sell this