3.8 5 0 80 80 8am meeting? Boost your coffee with 1.5x more caffeine. MAX Boost is made with no artificial ingredients for that same delicious taste and quality you expect from a great brew.
Maxwell House MAX Boost Coffee

20-10-2020
Great coffee, can drink black or with creamer. Would recommend
19-10-2020
Its good
It's a good coffee, a little too strong for me But over all great taste!
18-10-2020
Love this coffee
I heard all the other reviews and I bought it, love this coffee !!
15-10-2020
Strong cup of joe
This is strong one! I think it’s great when I need a quick pick me up and on the go.. not my weekend choice however!
02-10-2020
Trop fort!
Je vais être honnête , j'aime bien un bon café fort ! J'aime bien aussi la marque Maxell House mais là ce café ci est trop caféiné ! Mais bon pour certain ce sera parfait!
13-09-2020
GOOD
As someone who likes coffee a lot, I think this product is really good!
04-05-2020
Night Shift coffee
My husband really like that this coffee helped him over night well working his night Shift. Good for a pick up other than an energy drink.
06-02-2020
Good taste
This is not my everyday choice but I drink it once in a while and totally like the taste and get compliments anytime I make my guests coffees
03-01-2020
A little too bold
I found the flavour to be too bold and almost bitter. It definitely wasn’t my favourite.
06-12-2019
good for a pick me up
tastes like your average home brewed coffee. its good for a little added boost in energy. overall i thought it was pretty good and i'll probably be repurchasing this coffee soon.
14-11-2019
Un véritable Boost
Ce café est parfait pour se donner un petit Boost d'énergie. Son goût est riche et délicieux. Malheureusement, il n'est pas toujours facile de s'en procurer. Ce ne sont pas toutes les enseignes qui les tiennes en stock.
19-10-2019
Very Bold flavour
The flavour is good and the extra boost seems to be an eye opener for the morning ! Without loosing its dark bold aroma
25-09-2019
good
tres tres bon café ma femme et moi on a adoré cette sorte la
22-09-2019
A little to strong of taste
This coffee had a little bit to strong of taste for me I’m more of a McCafe kind of guy
17-09-2019
Some mornings you just need this..
I tend to be a light roast, flavoured coffee kinda person but one day I found Max Boost in Kcups and gave it a shot. Happily found that with some creamer to mellow the strong smell & taste I enjoyed this product. Great for those early mornings when you need a BOOST lol!