3.8 5 0 73 73 8am meeting? Boost your coffee with 1.5x more caffeine. MAX Boost is made with no artificial ingredients for that same delicious taste and quality you expect from a great brew.

14-11-2019
Un véritable Boost
Ce café est parfait pour se donner un petit Boost d'énergie. Son goût est riche et délicieux. Malheureusement, il n'est pas toujours facile de s'en procurer. Ce ne sont pas toutes les enseignes qui les tiennes en stock.
19-10-2019
Very Bold flavour
The flavour is good and the extra boost seems to be an eye opener for the morning ! Without loosing its dark bold aroma
25-09-2019
good
tres tres bon café ma femme et moi on a adoré cette sorte la
22-09-2019
A little to strong of taste
This coffee had a little bit to strong of taste for me I’m more of a McCafe kind of guy
17-09-2019
Some mornings you just need this..
I tend to be a light roast, flavoured coffee kinda person but one day I found Max Boost in Kcups and gave it a shot. Happily found that with some creamer to mellow the strong smell & taste I enjoyed this product. Great for those early mornings when you need a BOOST lol!
05-09-2019
Max boost
I typically drink strong coffee and dark roasts, so I had to try this. It is ideal for my single use coffee brewer, as the strength can be easily adjusted to taste it preference. I would recommend for folks that like a strong cup
23-08-2019
Wake Up
I love this product, it helps me wake up in the morning and I don't need that second cup of coffee to get me going. It does not have an over powering taste. I will be using this from now on. I have the pods that I use, fast and easy in the morning.
21-08-2019
Imbuvable
J’ai acheter parce que j’aime le café corsé, mais je n’ai pas du tout aimé le goût. D’ailleurs il encore dans le garde-manger, je n’y ai pas retouché. J’ai mis 1 étoile parce que je ne peux pas mettre 0.
30-07-2019
réveil matin
très bon au gout donne un vrai boost d énergie il a un gout corsé sans être amer
30-06-2019
Bon produit
J'ai aimé son goût un peu corsé. Je préfère plus corsé alors je l'ai mélangé avec mon autre café d'une autre marque pour faire un mélange maison, et c'est tout simplement parfait.
25-06-2019
Meh wasnt great
Indidnt find it great at all. I thought it tasted a little stale and packed aroma. Did not notice any caffeine issues.
05-06-2019
Dark
I like strong coffee but this did not taste good at all. Very barky.. it was a great extra boost but I didn't even finish one cup. This product was not for me. I would notvreccomend
04-06-2019
max maxwell house
i enjoyed it very much will buy again, the extra kick was good in the morning
03-06-2019
Gave it away
We bought the coffee, but decided to give it away since the taste was too strong and dark for us.
02-06-2019
Maxwell Max
Normally drink Maxwell House coffee. This product certainly has the extra boost to get you going in the morning. I use it in the Keurig which allows me to choose different strength levels. Will be buying it regularly from now on.