3.8 5 0 74 74 8am meeting? Boost your coffee with 1.5x more caffeine. MAX Boost is made with no artificial ingredients for that same delicious taste and quality you expect from a great brew.

02-06-2019
Maxwell Max
Normally drink Maxwell House coffee. This product certainly has the extra boost to get you going in the morning. I use it in the Keurig which allows me to choose different strength levels. Will be buying it regularly from now on.
29-05-2019
Strong coffee!
Exactly what you need to get going on a sleepy rainy day. Extra caffeine powers you through the morning to get going!
28-05-2019
Coffee with a punch
I like the taste of the coffee.. it is a little bitter but not too bad..it is a great coffee if you need a little more of a caffeine punch to get you going or too keep you going through out the day... would definitely buy again
23-05-2019
Cup of WOW
I love the taste of bold flavoured coffee and this one is just that and a much punch of caffeine. One cup is all I needed in the morning and I always have two. Great cup of coffee for first thing to get you going.
Good Coffee
A bit bitter but ok. Wasn't too strong. Got the job done.
Bon produit
J'adore un café corsé et Max est très bon mais pas assez corsé à mon goût. Il est très bon si on le mélange avec un autre produit corsé et qui fait un mélange maison qui est bon à mon goût personnel.
Très bon produit
J'ai trouvé ce café Max très bon, Habituellement j'aime un café corsé et ce Max Maxwell est très bon. Je fais habituellement un mélange maison et j'ai été surprise du bon goût de café.
Javaaa
Little strong and slightly bitter but ok tasting overall
Coffee
This coffee is ok..didn't find it had much more of a caffeine boost than other coffees...
Yum!
Breakfast would not be the same without our coffee and this coffee stands the test! I felt a boost of energy after drinking one cup (as opposed to my normal two) and I think I have found my new go to morning drink.
Maxwell house
I'm not a heavy coffee drinker I usually only have one in the morning so it made me a bit jittery but otherwise tastes great.
16-05-2019
Jai aimé
Malgré quil a un gout plus corsé je les trouver tres bon.
14-05-2019
Upset stomach
This tasted great but upset my stomach and gave me and hubby awful heartburn
14-05-2019
Got sent this as a trial
I got a kurieg trial in the mail one day and just so happens we just ran out of coffee the morning that I had checked the mail and when I opened it up it was like heaven because I’m a coffee drinker always need a cup of coffee and ever since I tried it I couldn’t stop buying it for my kuerig machine its litterally the only coffee I drink now
13-05-2019
Yum
This is a great coffee if you need a boost it has major caffeine in it. The only drawback was I got some nasty heart burn about 30 mins of drinking it