4.3 5 0 40 40 Achieve perfect natural brows with our smudge proof, long-lasting eyebrow tint pen.
Maybelline New York Tattoo Studio® Brow Tint Pen

26-10-2020
Easy to use
I just picked one of these up I wish there was a greater colour selection. It’s very easy to work with and gives me the look that I want with minimal effort.
06-10-2020
Product Doesn’t stay on the applicator
Thought this would be great product and the price point is good , but the product doesn’t stay adequately on the little brush ends , you have to hold it just right .
07-08-2020
Helpful to use
It is very best product because it gives the perfect color to my eyebrows it gives volume to my eyebrows it last for longer and it is a very satisfying product
12-06-2020
Nom prometteur ... décevant en réalité
Je suis déçue du résultat. Le produit ne sort pas facilement et ne s’étale pas uniformément. Cela ne fait pas un look naturel.
12-06-2020
Pas vraiment permanent
Effet naturel pour un cil à cil qui dure la journée. Disparaît après avoir nettoyé le visage avec une lingette ou un démaquillant.
26-05-2020
Wasn’t all that impressed!
I tired this eyebrow pen and it was okay the first one or two times and them it dried up and I could no longer use and initially it didn’t really show up as much as you like and
04-05-2020
Jaime trop car sa reste beau longtemps et il y a plusieurs type de couleur;)
04-09-2019
Microblading without the pain!
Love it! Creates fine defined hair like strokes. Keep the end tipped up though or it will run dry. Pick a shade lighter then you think you’ll need cuz it dries dark. But it lasts all day, doesn’t move...even if you sweat
04-06-2019
Not what I expected
I was not impressed with this product. Goes on quite thick and messy.
02-06-2019
LOVE
I bought this product on ebay, not the exact same brand but the same idea for the eyebrow pencil. I liked the pencils and used them everyday but I sweat at work and have to wear a hat and they tend to smear and I look like a clown by the end of the day. I paid $1.99 on ebay for one of these and by the look of the brush I knew it was going to be a game changer.. It worked so exceptionally well .. I tested it on my hand first to see if it would smear and sure enough it didn't not even with soap and water. I left it on when I slept and it didn't smear either .. it was actually perfect .. I got the perfect arch with it and was able to fill them in as well. I just ordered 8 more and I'm going to give them to friends to try because all females should own one of these! Or 10!
28-03-2019
Disappointed
I really wanted to love this product and was so excited to try it when it came out and it definitely left me pretty disappointed. The idea behind it is great, the you would think the design would leave thin hair-like strokes but most of the product comes out instantly leaving you with the blockish Type brows your trying to avoid. I also found that after my second time trying out this product hoping that if my changed up my technique the outcome would be better, but there was literally hardly any product left ! It’s as if it all dried out or something ? This brow pen has the potential to be amazing, maybe it’s better suited if your expecting a different kind of result than I was ? I’m not sure, but it was definitely kind of a let down for me.
16-03-2019
My go to!
I’ve always had trouble with an eyebrow pencil since I have a heavy hand, but with this my brows look amazing! No matter how hard you push it goes on very lightly and provides the most perfect lines to make it look so natural.
09-03-2019
BEST BROW PRODUCT EVER
I love love LOVE this brow marker! It’s not a pencil, it’s like a felt tip marker, but with 4 tiny tips instead of one big one. Only criticism is the “blonde” shade looked great and natural indoors, but yellow and ridiculous once out in the sunshine. I switched to the next darkest shade and it looks great. So realistic. I use a combination of this and a pencil to create perfect brows
08-02-2019
New York Tattoo
In love with this makeup product, has a long duration, very precise and easy to apply. When you apply the product you need to be careful, the product has long duration and is not easy to remove an instant.
04-02-2019
Just as good as gel dipbrow
This is actually a really good product. If you have trouble using gel dipbrows that you get in pots, this can help with perfecting your eyebrows. Great for on-the-go and under a time-crunch.