Maybelline New York Total Temptations Washable Mascara

3.9 5 0 150 150 Build on bold volume to create irresistibly soft, separated, and fluffy lashes coat after coat.
Maybelline New York Total Temptations Washable Mascara

27-09-2022
I’ve tried many but this is my favourite
31-08-2022
Good
I have used this product before and it looks nice on your eyelashes. I would buy again and would recommend to everyone to have a try.
10-08-2022
Good but not best
It give some volume but not good length to your eyelashes
16-07-2022
Its ok
This mascara didn't do what it said. For me it didn't help with length or curl .
15-03-2022
Hi
Good product..i love this brand so much..
30-11-2021
Ok
It's an ok mascara, wouldn't be my first choice. Didn't notice much of a difference after applying, was a little clumpy
08-11-2021
Good quality products!
This is a really great long-lasting mascara product that provides visible results. The price point is pretty reasonable for the quality of this product and overall I was happy with it. Give it a try!
21-10-2021
Pretty good
I bought this mascara once and it does a good job at making your lashes look voluminous but it does sometimes appear sort of clumpy so just make sure to even it out. i do recommend this!
12-10-2021
OK Daily Mascara
As a mascara junky I expect a lot when I try a new mascara. This one smells great (I know, weird) and feels soft to the touch ! Increase volume and length and it is a good pick for "no make up make up looks". However, if you want the "drama" try something else.
07-09-2021
Bon mascara
Ce mascara sépare bien les cils et a un effet volumisant. Par contre, je trouve qu’il est plus difficile à enlever et que nous devons utiliser un démaquillant à base d’huile. Le brun foncé est très bien.
30-07-2021
Très bon mascara!
Je n'ai pas épais de cils et ce mascara donne beaucoup de volume au peu de cils que j'ai! J'aime beaucoup la brosse qui permet de brosser chaque cil et les mettre en valeur. Il fait partie de mon top3 de mascara!
18-07-2021
Lengthening!
Very lengthening, nice mascara! Applies nicely, and wears for a long period of time!!
14-06-2021
Very impressive mascara
This mascara is absolutely good , stays long forsure but hard to remove sometime.
26-04-2021
Loved the look, but didn't last
Product didn't last as long on my lashes as I'd hoped, half way through the day wearing it, dried peices of mascara would be falling from my eyes or into my eyes. Would not recommend for that reason
19-03-2021
Works just like any other mascara
There is nothing special about this mascara really, the wand does separate lashes and it will give you a decent length but the mascara dried out quickly in the bottle for me. I also noticed smudging throughout the day, gotta love those raccoon eyes!