4.2 5 0 631 631 Full Coverage Foundation delivers 24-hour wear for concentrated coverage and a flawless finish that doesn't fade or shift all day.

2018-02-15
It made me look flawless!!!
Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage 24HR foundation is awesome. It lasted the whole day for me, no need to reapply. It went over my primer well- sometimes I have drier areas on my face making it harder to get smooth, perfect coverage, but this foundation works really well with my uneven skin and gave a flawless effect. I only wear my makeup for 12 hours so I don't know if it would actually work for 24 but it definitely meets my needs! I love that I don't have to worry about it smudging off in areas during the day.
2018-02-15
Package
I loved the shade and the fact that it wasn’t oily The price is right and comes in a pump form
Love this foundation!
I enjoyed trying this product out, I had the right shade for my skin and it was easy to apply. I loved how my skin looked after applying this, and how long it lasted.
I recommend
I'm amazed at the staying power and full coverage of this foundation! I'm so used to highend stuff that I never would've tried this on my own. But I got to tell you this is amazing! If your on a budget you no longer need to sacrifice quality with this product!
2018-02-14
Maybelline super stay foundation review.
The coverage is not full coverage (unless you layer it on) but it was perfect coverage for me (or anyone having a few spots needing to be covered), not too oily and felt great. Unfortunately, it wasn't my shade so I didn't get to wear it out to test the longevity. Other than that, I like this product.
Definitely would buy !
I was scared to use a liquid fiundation. I'm glad I got this as a trial ,it blended do well with my skin tone and it wasn't oily at all !
loved it!!
I absolutely loved this foundation! I finally found a foundation that will last all day - while I am at work, running errands and even after the gym. My usual foundation used to need to be fixed up throughout the day but not this one! The full coverage is great! Some foundations claim to be full coverage and aren't but this one truly was. This is my new favorite foundation and I will definitely being purchasing again! Thanks Maybelline!!
Covered in love
What I loved most about it was that once it's on and blended right it last all day long. It covers like no other drugstore brand
Foundation!
I love the packaging. Super easy to use! It did make my skin tone look even. The color was a little off from my skin tone and made me look a bit orange. I bet if i I find the right shade I would love this product. All in all not a bad product.
Great full day coverage
This foundation provided great coverage and lasted the whole day. However the shade I had chosen to try was not right for me as it gave my skin an orange tint. I like that the foundation has a pump which prevents too much foundation coming out at once.
Awesomeness!
I would recommend this product to everyone... light and airy and just the best it could have been!!!
Essaye le vous aussi
Je vous conseille de lessayer les fille je suis sur que personne serras decu moi je lache ester lauder pour ce fond de teint si merveilleux et surtout a petit prix
Fantastique
Le fond de teint couvrance totale SuperStay 24H de Maybelline est un produit fabuleux en terme de couvrance et offre une longue tenue assurée! La gamme de couleur est super variée et se fond très bien au teint à l'application! Prenez note : Pour de meilleurs résultats ,peux importe le fond de teint , assurez-vous de bien nettoyer et exfolier votre peau afin d'enlever les peaux mortes de votre visage pour que l'application soit parfaite et qu'il ne plaque pas!
Fond de teint parfait
J’ai bien aimé le fond de teint, il couvre très bien les imperfections, n’est pas gras et tien longtemps
Long Lasting Coverage
It was silky and smooth full coverage that lasted all day and all night. The matte coverage was great to lay as a foundation on my skin. No smearing or smudging.