4.2 5 0 464 464 Full Coverage Foundation delivers 24-hour wear for concentrated coverage and a flawless finish that doesn't fade or shift all day.
Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage 24HR Foundation

08-02-2018
Superstay Full Coverage 24HR Foundation
The Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage 24HR foundation in Golden was the right tone for my skin which helped in this review. I found the packaging to be cheaply made and when i first opened it the entire pump came off with the lid - it has stayed in place since, was a one-time problem. Coverage - this is a full coverage foundation and it did even out my skin tone. However, I did find it to be a bit cakey going on and while trying to spread it. It took quite a bit of time and extra product, more than I'm used to having to use with liquid foundations in order to gain spreadability. Once on it evened out nicely and did achieve a mattifying effect. I did find it a bit too dry looking but when used with a hydrating setting spray it alleviated the 'dry look' Overall I think I will use this again , perhaps with a better primer underneath, it had nice longevity and stayed in place all day.
08-02-2018
Disappointed
If you are a woman of colour I definitely won't recommend this product for you.
Best one out there
This product is equal to a high end brand I use. It has the same coverage and the same longevity. It lasted all dat and didn't make my face look cakey
My new favourite foundation
It honestly covers any imperfections and it does stay on thru out the day
Great Coverage
Works great, great coverage, no shiny face and has great shades to choose from
05-02-2018
Lovin it!
The amount of coverage this product gave was top of the line. I didn't have to use much product to get a nice even skintone on my entire face. The color matched perfectly for me. I enjoyed having a pump applicator on the bottle too, as it's very convenient. The product consistency was smooth and easy to apply.
05-02-2018
Couvrance parfaite toute la journée!
Ce fond de teint fonctionne parfaitement pour ma peau. Il offre une couvrance incroyable que je n'ai jamais trouvé chez aucun autre fond de teint. En plus, elle dure toute la journée! Ce fond de teint s'applique facilement sur la peau et garde une apparence naturelle. Je le recommende à toutes mes amies puisqu'il fonctionne aussi bien et même mieux que les fonds de teint haute gamme que j'ai essayés.
03-02-2018
I loved it!
Perfect shade match for me, felt great, really good coverage, and lasted all day. Very impressed!
03-02-2018
Exceeds expectations.
Finding the right shade for my south Asian skin has always been difficult and because of this I have used boutique brands for years. I was really really happy to discover how well Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage 24HR foundation performed. The colour match was perfect from my hairline to my neck. I really liked that I could pump it out; one pump was enough to do my entire face with the coverage level I wanted. The foundation went on smoothly and blended easily. It lasted the day for me and didn't have a noticeable smell. I would definitely continu to use Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage 24HR foundation as well as recommend it to friends and family.
Amazing!
The product is amazing, perfectly covered all my blemishes. Great coverage, matte, smooth. Will buy again!
Maybelline
Le fond de teint n'était pas trop épaix, il avait une couvrance de 7 1/2 sur 10. Le tient matchais bien le mien.
02-02-2018
A skin changer that is a game changer!
Full coverage foundation without looking cakey and without bringing attention to fine lines. Didn't feel heavy on skin and lasted all day without budging. 10 hours later and was still matte. Blurred out pores and smoothed out fine lines big time making them LESS noticeable! Skin looked flawless and more youthful. I love the convenient mess-free pump bottle. The first day I tried it my brother saw me at the end of the day and said "You look different today. Your skin looks good, looks healthy." Of course he didn't know I was wearing a new foundation so I was pleasantly surprised that there was a noticeable difference that even my football head brother noticed lol. I applied different ways for review purposes and would recommend applying with a brush if you have oily skin, finger stippling/blending if you have dry skin and beauty blending sponge if you want a lighter dewy look. One and only thing is the colours are darker than they seem or you'd expect so buy one shade lighter.
Pretty good product
It’s a good product it is smooth and last long. But it’s not for me as it doesn’t match my skin colour
02-02-2018
One of the best product by maybelline
I absolutely love it. I like the ample coverage it gives me and I like that it is comfortable for me to wear during the day. It’s light, flawless and affordable. I love how it’s easy to blend and such a no-brainer foundation. The consistency is pleasantly not too heavy. I'm absolutely in love with this product
01-02-2018
Yasss! Maybelline did it again!
Maybelline did it again! The Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage 24HR Foundation can rival some of the high end foundations on the market. This foundation is super matte, smooth, lightweight, and gives a flawless finish. I got the 330 toffee and it is a perfect match. 1 pump was all I needed for my entire face and neck. In my opinion the coverage is medium but can be built up to full coverage. I only wore it for 8hrs so I cannot attest to the 24hr claim. This foundation dries quickly and is easy to blend. I wore only under eye concealer, eyeshadow, mascara and lip gloss, no powder, no primer and was able to achieve a natural no-makeup flawless look that lasted all day...Yasss! The package is simple, the pump makes it easy to dispense the product, the shape makes it easy to grasp with no slip, it is small enough to fit in my travel makeup bag and it is spill proof. I am happy with the quality of this product. I recommend it to anyone who wants a high end product at an affordable price.