4.2 5 0 464 464 Full Coverage Foundation delivers 24-hour wear for concentrated coverage and a flawless finish that doesn't fade or shift all day.
Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage 24HR Foundation

would recommend
Great coverage, goes on fairly smooth and does have longevity. Unfortunately I feel like the shades are slightly off from what I'm use to but I'd just shift down a shade from what I usually purchase
it's meh
I would like to have actual full coverage. I need something that covers up my roseacea and my pimples.
Next Best thing
If your looking for a good affordable foundation I highly recommend superstay full coverage. It’s just as good as high end if not better then some and very affordable🙌��
Good coverage
I will buy this foundation in a colour that matches my skin tone better. I really liked the texture and feeling of the foundation
Flawless skin!
I absolutely loved the Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage 24HR foundation! I found the coverage was unbelievable and my skin was left flawless. The scent was refreshing and the foundation did not feel heavy on my skin. I was very pleased and will be swapping this with my old drugstore foundation.
Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage
love Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage easy to use didnt need alot to cover my face and looked natural didnt looked caked on. lasted hours without issues.
Super Light!!!
I really like it, super light on my skin. I got the shade 220. It's perfect shade for me. I don't usually wear make up. But this one I can wear this everyday and stay very long. Not cakey it's just give me the right coverage I'm looking for.
Maybelline Beauty
All in all, this was a good foundation. It really felt like a second skin.
Great choice
Great product I really liked the light feel on my skin . Felt as if I wasn’t wearing any liquid foundation
Great Budget Foundation
I really like the fat that after spending a long day at class (I am in the Caribbean where it is very hot and humid), the foundation was still there. Although not as matte and perfect as it was in the morning, I still had coverage. My main concern was that by the end of the day, it did start to get a little creasy
Fantastic
This is a great full coverage long lasting foundation. It’s waterproof as well I find and I liked it so much that I will gift it to family members!
Fond de teint
Bon fond de teint. SUPER COUVRANCE. Belle qualité de produit
Loved it
I loved the coverage and longevity of this foundation. it covered all my problem areas and lasted throughout my busy day. the colour match was also perfect for my olive skin.
Superstay 24h cover
Quand meme un bon produit mais vu mon teint très pale... le produit ne couvrait pas assez mais pour cacher autre que les cernes, cela est très bien.
31-01-2018
Un tres bon produit
Bon produit facile a utiliser . Ce produit tiens bien et a une belle couleur. Il s'éttend bien à tout les endroits du visage.