Maybelline Tattoo Brow™ Peel Off Tint

3.8 5 0 81 81 An easy tint that leaves brows perfectly defined and evenly filled for up to 3 days.
Maybelline Tattoo Brow™ Peel Off Tint

20-08-2022
So helpful
As a blonde my eyebrows are so light and thin they might as well not even bother growing. I found the tattoo brow on clearance at my local drug store and WOW! I was blown away at how easy it is to use. The brush glides across your eyebrows so smooth and keeps everything looking natural. It leaves a light stain on your skin that doesnt look artificial by any means, creating the look of a full set of beautiful coifed brows. The colours are so natural and bang on. It's nice to wake up for 3 days stright and have eyebrows on! I don't have to frantically run to my makeup mirror, if the door bell rings, to scribble brows on in the mornings. You won't be dissapointed in this must have brow aide. 10/10 all day I cant say enough good things about this product.
12-07-2022
Stunning resuts
Stunning results.Quick and easy to apply and really pleased with results when removed.I got the medium and colour ended up a dark blonde brown so looked great.
12-07-2022
Best
Maybelline Tattoo Brow Peel Off Tint is literally on my face as we speak. I love this. I love the control of colour I have with this (you can leave on for darker etc) and ease of application. Would highly recommend
13-06-2022
Terrible
I tried this product and hated everything about it. It’s not a natural colour it puts to much product on. It might work better if someone was putting this stuff on for you.
27-05-2022
Cheaper Alternative!
It's a good product, but my only concern is that it fades after 2-3 days. I would like it if it could last 6-8 days so it's more of a weekly touch-up!
13-05-2022
Convenient for weekly use.
I've used this product and it would last for over 48hrs. Mostly every 3 days you put the brows. I love to buy it again. Easy to do for your lazy days brow day.
27-04-2022
Didn't work for me
It's easy to use, and does peel-off nicely. I wanted to love it, but it was not as effective as I had hoped. No matter how long I left it on for (sometimes even overnight), the result was a slight tint of the skin, with an unwelcome redish tinge, and little or no colour on the hairs. I love the concept. Just wish it was more effective. :(
10-03-2022
Didn't work for me
I really wanted to like this product but I tried it once then threw it out. The consistency was just weird and I much prefer the application and lasting effects of standard brow henna.
04-12-2021
Bonne idée, mais...
Je dois dire que ce produit est très bon: il fait ce qu'il promet et il le fait très bien. Toutefois, si vous avez les sourcils peu fournis comme moi, je ne recommenderais pas, car cela ne donnera pas l'effet escompté. Par contre, j'ai testé sur une amie qui a des sourcils mieux founis et c'était parfait! À prendre en compte donc, mais ça vaut le coup de l'essayer selon vos préférences ou vous en servir comme base pour votre maquillage si vous avez des sourcils légérs. C'est ainsi que j'ai terminé le produit.
03-12-2021
Pas très fan
J’aimais bien ce produit au début mais je trouve que ça ne donne pas un effet naturel et ça s’estompe au bout de 2-3 jours, un peu déçue, je ne recommande pas
17-09-2021
It does what it says
I bought this originally because I saw it on TikTok and figured why not? I put it on and instantly panicked, it goes on incredibly thick and very dark, I left it on for 3 minutes becAuse I was nervous, it was pretty dark, but it didn’t look bad, it lasted about 2 days which regular morning and evening face routine.
07-09-2021
Couleur chaude
L’idée du produit est interessante. Par contre, la couleur etait trop chaude à mon avis. Pour moi, qui est brunette, la couleur ne faisait pas tres naturelle. Je n’ai essayé qu’une seule couleur par contre.
31-08-2021
saves time but more colors please
I already purchased 2 of this product. easy to apply, wait for it dry and remove like a cast. now you have eyebrows. if you do not rub your eyebrows a lot, it lasts for about 4 to 5 days. the only down thing is the color range. I hope they add more
03-08-2021
This is great
I love this especially when I’m feeling lazy for the week I do my brows and then I’m good. That way it’s one less step for me when I need to get ready or run out of the house. Also it doesn’t stay on crazy long so if you make a mistake it’s not the end of the world.
24-06-2021
START THE CAR
I love this stuff. A bottle lasted me quite some time. I would leave mine on for longer than recommended and loved the results. After a few days it would fade to a reddish colour, but it didn’t bother me much. Definitely saves time doing makeup!