3.7 5 0 21 21 Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara features a double curved lifting brush that is designed to grab lashes at the root and lift for an instant lash lift look with dramatic length and volume. This fibre-infused formula is claimed to thicken and extend lashes with wear that lasts all day, resisting clumps, smears and flakes. Ophthalmologist-tested, the product is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, and retails in a 9.6ml pack, in the shades: 201 Very Black; and 200 Blackest Black. Also available in the range is Waterproof Lash Lift Mascara that is available in the shades: 202 Very Black; and 203 Brownish Black.
Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift Mascara

23-10-2020
Mascara
I dont have alot of lashes but this mascara made my lashes look full. It helped spread them out and did clump when adding a second coat.
22-10-2020
A good one
Well with this price, this stuff is really good. Maybelline, in general was the very first brand i started my makeup with and still I like a lot of things. The mascara gave a real push, without scrambling and i like the heavy and thick effect it have to the lashes instantly
19-10-2020
Lushest lashes without breaking the bank
I have been using this mascara for months! It does not clump nor does it flake off halfway through the day. Most drug store mascaras are a hit or miss but this one has replaced the high end brand ones I would purchase before! Highly recommend for a cost effective and long lasting mascara!
19-10-2020
Mascara
I tried this mascara but realize only waterproof version works better with stubborn straight asian lashes. It was okay, it did give a nice length but have to ve careful applying because it easlily clumps. It is a good drug store inexpensive mascara though.
15-10-2020
Covers but doesn’t “lift”
I’ve been loyal to the Maybelline brand of mascara for as long as I have worn mascara; and there have been very few that I dislike, but this is one of them. While it covers without clumps, it doesn’t “lift” as the name would have you think.
11-10-2020
Good volume
I have been using this mascara for two months ! The results are impressive with the good volume of my eyelashes , it's not pricey and it can still up the all day long I highly recommend for you guys
08-10-2020
Long lasting but clumpy
I bought the waterproof version of this product hoping for some awesome volume. The product lasted as I would have expected, but it was clumpy and didn't spread to the tips of my lashes well.
03-10-2020
Makes eyelashes pop
No crumbling or smudging after a long day which is nice and is also easy to remove without scrubbing your eyes too hard.
01-10-2020
Not my Favourite
I have very pale, sparse eyelashes. I've tried a ton of mascaras to try and make them look longer and thicker. While Falsies did do both of those things, I had to apply a few layers, as I applied more it started to look clumpy. Then I missed and hit my skin - that's what did me in. It left a smudge that I couldn't get rid of without removing all my mascara. Had to start all over again. It does work well but you'd better be good at applying it.
14-09-2020
It was ok
I love maybelline mascara it is a good drug store brand and really reliable. This product is thick and coats my lashes fully. There is a bit of smudging at the end of the day but it is easy to remove. The black is very black. Not my favorite product by this company.
19-08-2020
Beautiful product
This mascara is very helpful and helps to lift up my lashes and gives volume to my eyes
07-07-2020
Gives me Eyelashes
My eyelashes are very difficult to see and this gives my otherwise nonexistent eyelashes just what they need. I have this in black and it lifts and extends my lashes perfectly!
07-07-2020
my favorite
The color is veryyyy black which I love and this brush is soooo good, it gives plush effect to your lashes. It didn’t smudge or transfer for me but my eyelashes are not naturally oily. I like my eyelashes to look thick, long and fluffly and it gives me just that. It does justice to its name. It is a great addition to my list of go-to makeup and I have already started recommending my friends to try it out.
29-06-2020
Well worth it
During self isolation, I have been trying new makeup and maybelline lash lift the falsies, is giving my Usual ride or die mascara a run for its money. 2 coats of the falsies is all I needed and I have a very hard time with mascara. It feels like everything I try has a hard time keeping my lashes up but this worked well. I did notice it wore off a bit before 12 hours.
25-06-2020
Not as Advertised
This a nice mascara however it does not make lashes thicker or longer unless you put on many layers and it becomes clumpy