4.2 5 0 68 68 First they're sour. Then they're sweet.

2019-09-17
Maynard Sour Patch
I originally bought this product for my grandkids as a treat, when I gave them some the faces they were making i decided to try one, they made my lips perk lol lots of flavour and sour too I will definitely buy it again for my grandkids and myself..
2019-09-16
Funny taste
The taste of the candy is kind of strange, not sure it's close to a mango taste.
2019-09-15
Yum
I’m addicted to these. They have so much flavour and are so sweet
2019-09-12
Candy
Perfect amount of sour without sour overload. Love theses candies
2019-09-10
Candy
This was a little different then the fuzzy peaches but still really good, love sweet AND sour 🍬
2019-09-08
Awesome
11/10 will buy again 11/10 will buy again 11/10 will buy again
2019-09-06
Amazing!
I love sour candies! These just hit the spot. Amazing quick snack.
2019-09-05
Yum
They were super delicious and actually tasted like mangoes. You won't be disappointed!
2019-09-04
the taste wasnt as good as i expected
found the taste to have a aftertaste close to soap.
Sour patch
These were great l loved the mango flavor its one of my favorites now
Yum!
Maynard’s did it again! The mango gummies are phenomenal!
2019-09-02
Mangos
Candy is my favourite snack. Usually I always go for a Maynard’s brand as they Have the best selection. These mangos are a close match to there fuzzy peaches and I would definitely recommend them!
2019-08-29
Yummi-Gummi
I love sour patches so. I was new in Canada and I try them here For the first time. I can highly recommended it
2019-08-28
Sour patches Mango
These gummies are amazing. They definitely give you satisfaction of eating a snack that is fruit and at the same time sour. Mango has been one of my fave flavours since I was young but this isn’t as mango flavoured as I would have liked.
2019-08-22
awesome
I think it is awesome and great for road trips super amazing price, the taste amazing for mango lovers! I would love it if they made a supersize Maynards in this flavor better than the rest thanks Maynards for this amazing product.