4.7 5 0 31 31 First they're sour. Then they're sweet.

2019-07-15
Sour Patch Kids
Very tasty. Sour taste with a fruity taste right after.
2019-07-13
Love this candy
I love this candy. They are loaded with flavor but not to sour, just enough bite to them.. I love all sour patch candy products
2019-07-11
love the sweet and sour taste and love the mango flavor
2019-07-09
Sweet and Sour
Not just for kids, i love anything sour and mixed with sweet just gives it that perfect balance.The Sour Patch Kids were soft and delishes.
2019-07-05
Mango
Love mango but not many candies can pull off the flavour, this one definitely can ! Good treat sourness is perfect
2019-07-03
Sour Treat
I like the sour and sweet combination. Very easily accessible..Great price
2019-06-28
miam
super bon j'adore les mangues. goûte extrèmement bon.
2019-06-27
I just love mango and this candy is literally so good!
2019-06-26
Mango goodness
These mango sour patch are super tasty and juicy. The mango flavour is very strong and is awesome.
2019-06-20
Not Sour Enough
I bought these Sour Patch candies bcuz I'm on the search for the most sour candy on the market. These were full of flavour and juicy but didn't have the sour kick I was looking for.
Sours
Me and my grandkids love these,I have them in my candy dish and they are gone in a flash
Maynard's
I love them, they have great taste and you keep eating them. Also first sour then they become nice a sweet. They do not need any improvements, they are super the way they are. Yes I would.
Love them
I bought them for my kids and they love them!! They where awesome!!
2019-06-18
Great taste
I love how sweet they were. Just a little sour but still good.
2019-06-18
Excellent Flavour!
These candies are soft and chewy with authentic mango flavour and, the best of both worlds...puckery at first followed by delicious sweetness. Perfect!