4.1 5 0 97 97 First they're sour. Then they're sweet.
Maynards Sour Patch Kids Mango

14-02-2020
Great Snack
These candies have the perfect amount of sour and mango flavour.
07-02-2020
Favorite Maynard
Easily the best maynards candy I have ever tried. Beats everything from my childhood
06-02-2020
Bon mais pas comme les autres
Le goût n’est pas aussi savoureux que les autres bonbons de la marque. Celui ci est difficilement comparable au goût de la mangue.
26-01-2020
Delicious Snack
My go to snack when I go to a convince store and want something with a zing and a zang. Defiantly recommend this to candy lovers that want to try something a little bit different.
26-01-2020
Yum
I like sour but not to sour so these are just right. The perfect match of sweet and sour when you’re in the mood for a little of both.
24-01-2020
Yum
I love these I’m not big on sugar but I love these
03-01-2020
Mango-licous!
My overall opinion of this product was that they were good. I actually enjoyed this product because it wasnt really sour like a lot of this companies products. The candies were fresh and actually tasted like mangos. I would recommend this product.
03-01-2020
so fun & yummy
I bought this at a gas station, the attendant was as curious as I was so I shared one to taste...we both agreed this is one of our new favourite sour Gummies!
02-01-2020
Taste and Texture Nice
I had these stored in cupboard for over a month as I forgot I bought them. Even after this time the candies remained soft and tasted great! the flavour is really mangoes.
16-12-2019
Mmmm
Love these candies. Not to sour or sweet!! Maynard’s knows how to make candy!! We buy Maynard’s quite a bit! Love the different types of candies they make. Mango flavour is new and amazing always recommend to friends
05-12-2019
Sour patch mango
These are good. But me myself and my opinion is nothing can ever replace the original sour patch kids. They are my all time favourite.
02-12-2019
Candy
Loved them. Good texture with natural taste. Would recommend this treat.
28-11-2019
Underwhelming
I was so excited to try these, sour candy is my favorite indulgence, and mangos are one of my favorite fruits. I was disappointed though, wasn’t what I was expecting. It wasn’t sour enough and the mango flavor tasted like chemicals.
20-11-2019
Mango Sour Patch Kids?
You must try these! Just another favourite to add to our list!
08-11-2019
Mangoless
we love maynards and we love mangoes so thought this was going to be amazing. Unfortunately, the sourness overpowers the mango flavour, and after the sugary/sour coating is done, there isn't much to savour, no mango flavour either :( Had to take it into work for colleagues to finish them off, even then it sat around for a few days.