4.2 5 0 79 79 First they're sour. Then they're sweet.

06-09-2019
Amazing!
I love sour candies! These just hit the spot. Amazing quick snack.
05-09-2019
Yum
They were super delicious and actually tasted like mangoes. You won't be disappointed!
04-09-2019
the taste wasnt as good as i expected
found the taste to have a aftertaste close to soap.
Sour patch
These were great l loved the mango flavor its one of my favorites now
Yum!
Maynard’s did it again! The mango gummies are phenomenal!
02-09-2019
Mangos
Candy is my favourite snack. Usually I always go for a Maynard’s brand as they Have the best selection. These mangos are a close match to there fuzzy peaches and I would definitely recommend them!
29-08-2019
Yummi-Gummi
I love sour patches so. I was new in Canada and I try them here For the first time. I can highly recommended it
28-08-2019
Sour patches Mango
These gummies are amazing. They definitely give you satisfaction of eating a snack that is fruit and at the same time sour. Mango has been one of my fave flavours since I was young but this isn’t as mango flavoured as I would have liked.
22-08-2019
awesome
I think it is awesome and great for road trips super amazing price, the taste amazing for mango lovers! I would love it if they made a supersize Maynards in this flavor better than the rest thanks Maynards for this amazing product.
22-08-2019
Awesome!
It's soft and very tasty! and I love Mango flavour :)
21-08-2019
Yum!
Love sour candies and these have become my new favourite.
20-08-2019
Different
It was pretty decent but still love the sour patch kids, watermelon and cherry blasters are still much better
17-08-2019
Not bad
Not bad, but I think the watermelon and fuzzy peaches are a lot better. Cool idea though to do mangoes.
16-08-2019
Not my thing
I love this company and love all the sour candies they make! But I was not happy with these and I love mango but just didnt find it an appealing taste.
15-08-2019
Great Product
It was great the perfect blend of sour and sweet. I love almost all of Maynards products with exception to wine gummies. They dont have to improve much but maybe get rid of all the sugar.