4.2 5 0 79 79 First they're sour. Then they're sweet.

12-08-2019
Awesome candy!
Love these candies sour then sweet.Once i open tthe bag i have to finish
07-08-2019
Loved these!!!
Me and my boyfriend absoutely love these. Not to chewy so your chewing for days lol just the right amount of chew and the taste is amazing! I would love more flavors! But overall very impressed.
07-08-2019
Lack flavor
I love most all sour candies, and I love mango however, I did not find much of a mango flavor. I will not purchase this flavor again.
05-08-2019
Sweet and sour Yummy
My go to sour treat use to be Maynard’s Fuzzy Peach or Sour Patch Kids. But since the Mango flavour has come on the market I would prefer this over the other flavours. The only problem is they are so good that they are often sold out.
29-07-2019
maynard candy
First they aren't sour.. they do have a nice flavor, but not what I was expecting. Kids loved them. Reminded me more of the peaches.
28-07-2019
not the best, but okay
These we're not as good as expected. I would buy the other maynards candies before re-purchasing this kind.
26-07-2019
A Mango Lovers New Favorite
These are amazing! If you are a mango lover, I would definitely recommend. I was shocked by how authentic the mango flavor was! They are also the perfect balance of sour and sweet. I would buy them again for sure!
25-07-2019
Good
It’s good but not my favourite. I would recommend but won’t buy it for myself again
23-07-2019
too sweet
The sour is only on the outside. Once the coating is gone you are left with a sickenly sweet candy. Make the WHOLE candy sour. If someone is buying a sour candy is it because they like sour products. So make this a completely sour candy, ALL the way thru!
21-07-2019
Mango-licious!
These are so good, you definitely eat more than you realize! I bought these because I love sour patch kids so I thought I would give these a try....honestly, I didn't think I would like them as much as sour patch kids but I do! I love the mango flavour, it is such a different flavour than anything I have tasted in candy and I really like it!
19-07-2019
Hummm des bonbins
Goûte juste assez mes enfants les adores. Et en redemande.
19-07-2019
I love most of Maynard’s products and these are no exception. A great new flavour.
18-07-2019
Great !
These are really delicious ? I have eaten them as a snack while on the road or in class and it does the job. Just the right amount of sweet and a fruity mango taste
17-07-2019
Sour Patch
Did not like it. It was way too sour for my taste. Don't like sour candy, but I do like sour lemonade because it's not sweet.
16-07-2019
Fav candy all time
The Family loves getting these at the drive in movies.