4.2 5 0 102 102 First they're sour. Then they're sweet.
Maynards Sour Patch Kids Mango

26-09-2019
Sour Patch Kids - Staple Candy
Maynards sour patch kids are one of the best sour candies of its kind. They have been around for a long time but the quality has stayed the same. They turn from sour to sweet. Give them a try!
23-09-2019
My fav snack!
I’m not one for chocolate. When you want something sweet and sour go get these! Trust me they don’t disappoint! It’s one candy I hope they never change.
22-09-2019
Who doesn’t like sour patch
These were great tasting candy and who doesn’t like sour patch kids they are great!
YUM!
I love sour patch kids and was so excited when I found these! They’re delicious!
New yummy mango gummies!
My daughter and I saw these new mango Sour Patch and had to try them!! Very tasty, reminiscent of fuzzy peaches but mango flavor with a sour kick! They disappeared very quickly at our house!!
21-09-2019
Real Taste
My favourite fruits are mangos and not being able to get them in the winter was not the best. but when Maynards created this product it has a very authentic taste. I would recommend this to anyone who likes mangoes
17-09-2019
Maynard Sour Patch
I originally bought this product for my grandkids as a treat, when I gave them some the faces they were making i decided to try one, they made my lips perk lol lots of flavour and sour too I will definitely buy it again for my grandkids and myself..
16-09-2019
Funny taste
The taste of the candy is kind of strange, not sure it's close to a mango taste.
15-09-2019
Yum
I’m addicted to these. They have so much flavour and are so sweet
12-09-2019
Candy
Perfect amount of sour without sour overload. Love theses candies
10-09-2019
Candy
This was a little different then the fuzzy peaches but still really good, love sweet AND sour 🍬
08-09-2019
Awesome
11/10 will buy again 11/10 will buy again 11/10 will buy again
06-09-2019
Amazing!
I love sour candies! These just hit the spot. Amazing quick snack.
05-09-2019
Yum
They were super delicious and actually tasted like mangoes. You won't be disappointed!
04-09-2019
the taste wasnt as good as i expected
found the taste to have a aftertaste close to soap.