4.1 5 0 97 97 First they're sour. Then they're sweet.
Maynards Sour Patch Kids Mango

17-07-2019
Sour Patch
Did not like it. It was way too sour for my taste. Don't like sour candy, but I do like sour lemonade because it's not sweet.
16-07-2019
Fav candy all time
The Family loves getting these at the drive in movies.
15-07-2019
Sour Patch Kids
Very tasty. Sour taste with a fruity taste right after.
13-07-2019
Love this candy
I love this candy. They are loaded with flavor but not to sour, just enough bite to them.. I love all sour patch candy products
11-07-2019
love the sweet and sour taste and love the mango flavor
09-07-2019
Sweet and Sour
Not just for kids, i love anything sour and mixed with sweet just gives it that perfect balance.The Sour Patch Kids were soft and delishes.
05-07-2019
Mango
Love mango but not many candies can pull off the flavour, this one definitely can ! Good treat sourness is perfect
03-07-2019
Sour Treat
I like the sour and sweet combination. Very easily accessible..Great price
28-06-2019
miam
super bon j'adore les mangues. goûte extrèmement bon.
27-06-2019
I just love mango and this candy is literally so good!
26-06-2019
Mango goodness
These mango sour patch are super tasty and juicy. The mango flavour is very strong and is awesome.
20-06-2019
Not Sour Enough
I bought these Sour Patch candies bcuz I'm on the search for the most sour candy on the market. These were full of flavour and juicy but didn't have the sour kick I was looking for.
Sours
Me and my grandkids love these,I have them in my candy dish and they are gone in a flash
Maynard's
I love them, they have great taste and you keep eating them. Also first sour then they become nice a sweet. They do not need any improvements, they are super the way they are. Yes I would.
Love them
I bought them for my kids and they love them!! They where awesome!!