4.2 5 0 79 79 First they're sour. Then they're sweet.

Mmmmmm
Tellement bon! Je suis en amour amour ces bonbons laaa!
sour & sweet
best of both worlds! sweet & sour. i love mango and loved these! a great late night snack. i would definitely recommend them.
Mangoeyyyyyyy
It’s sweet and sour . These are the best yet from Maynard’s
14-06-2019
Sucrément délicieux
J'en ai acheté hier midi comme petite collation sucrée et jai été agréablement surpris! Il faut aimer les bonbons sûr ! Moi j'adore ! Le goût de mangue est surprenant et délicieux. Un bonbon à la hauteur de sa marque.
10-06-2019
Maynard’s Mango Candy
Tried these last night! I am not a huge mango fan as most times I will avoid it. My spouse bought the candy so I thought I would try some. Honestly they weren’t too bad . They have a sour taste at the beginning which isn’t overwhelming and gradually go Into a fruit taste as you eat the remainder of the candy.
07-06-2019
Pleine de salive haha
Les bonbons sours patch kids juste milieu des bonsbons sur!!Je vois le sac et les glandes salives avant meme de l’avoir ouvert !!mouhaha! Je les adorent mais sans abus!!
07-06-2019
Great candy
The first bite you get a sour taste but at the end it’s sour and delicious a must try
05-06-2019
Good company and good product
Maynards always offers the best variety of candies and this is a unique and flavourful twist on an old favourite ( sour patch kids). This is a must-try for mango lovers. Unfortunately, it isn't available at all stores just yet, but I am hopeful that changes
Mouth watering chewy candy
Like all of Maynards candy, there is no shortage on flavour. Yummy chewy mango flavoured, hard to put down. Excellent flavour, kids and adults alike will love these!! Buy two!
05-06-2019
These are so so good! You really get the mango flavor with the tartness of the candy . Sweet and savory. Absolutely my favorite candy right now!
Sour patch kids..Maynards
These candies certainly lived up to their name..They deliver a pucker up sourness..yet you want to try another and another...m
Omggg!!
This mango candy is the bomb!! Honnestly soo good!!
Maynards Sour Patch Kids - Mango
My grandkids love this product. We bought 2 packages - one for each and they devoured them. I'm not a big fan of sour patch but the kids love them.
Maynards mango
If you love the taste of mango and the sweetness of candy these are a perfect match for you. You'll be at the bottom of bag before you know it
So goooood
I absolutely love these tasty candies!! I’ll be buying more.