4.7 5 0 7 7 Extra Crispy with Sea Salt 0 Trans Fat COATED FRIED POTATOES
McCain™ Lattice Cut Spicy

27-03-2020
Crispy and Spicy!
My husband really likes this because of the spice! I like them because of the crisp! I tend to cover them in ketchup or ranch to lighten the heat but they stay crispy which I love!
10-03-2020
My favourite fries
Love them. These are so so good!! A little spicy but not overly. In shape and so good in oven. I only buy them once in a while for treat or when are on sale. I would recommend forsure. Now I want some 😉
03-01-2020
Tasty
Love the seasoning on these fries, no dipping sauce required as they taste good all by themselves. I also avoid the deep fryer and bake them instead. Will buy these again!
23-09-2019
Yum yum yum
My husband loves these so I buy them all the time. I bake them in the oven and they taste amazingly good and crispy! Just love it!
16-07-2019
Yummy taste
Potatoes have a nice spicy seasoning - nice flavour , just the right amount of kick / easy to make
07-03-2019
lattice spicy fries
I love the shape and how they cook so crispy. the spice is a bit uneven in the pieces. A good change from regular fries.
22-11-2018
really great
Tastes sooo good. Love the shape. I eat with vegan mayo. Will buy again for sure. Healthy and filling.