3.3 5 0 55 55 Mederma® PM is a transparent, topical cream that allows patients to treat even the most conspicuous scars with confidence. The greaseless, pleasant-smelling cream is massaged directly into the scar, so there are no uncomfortable cosmetic pads or dressings. With consistent use, Mederma® PM can help reduce the appearance of old & new scars on the face and body while your patient sleeps.

2016-09-08
I've used this product and found that it did a pretty good job at dealing with raised scars that were fairly new and it did lighten dark spots, but only slightly. Regular application is the key. You have to use it every night for a few weeks to really see improvement. I'd use it again for raised scars but I've yet to find a product that really does a good job on lightening dark spots.
2016-05-11
Helps to make scars not so visable, wonderful product.
2015-11-03
I have deep pitted scars on my face from Lyme Disease; unfortunately this product has not worked for me. It may work for someone who has less severe scarring, but for me it was a waste of money!
2015-10-01
I have some old 20 year+ scars that I had hoped would fade but I didn't seem to see a difference. Perhaps it works better on newer scars.
2015-01-16
I try this on a scar and it worked great. I recommend this to friends.
2015-01-14
Both my husband and I have had good results using this product. I purchased it in the states. Very pleased it is available in Canada now.
2018-06-13
Þhis wou D be interesting to try I habe a few scars from an accident a few years ago and find this interesting
2018-05-19
I have scars and am currently using a vitamin E product. I would love to try this to see if it helps.
2017-12-14
Would like to try this on new surgical scar. Hope it would help fade it.
2017-12-10
I had a a major and minor surgeries and would love to try this on my belly as it doesn't look good on it plus the scar is way big and itchy at times too. Would love to use this and bring back my confidence whenever I wear swimsuits during summer.
2017-11-16
I definitely would love a sample of the scar cream I had two children and I have scars I also ended up with a scar on my right cheek of my chin. And I'd like to see if the stuff could make this scar go away. I would really appreciate it if you could send a sample. Thank you in advance!
2017-11-03
would love to try this. I have a few surgical scars that need help
2017-04-20
I would love to try this. I cut easily and my scars take very long to fade. I would be thankful for a sample
2017-02-06
Have a few scars that I would like to try this on. Sample would be great.
2017-01-13
i have never tried but would love to remove scars would like to try to see if it would remove