4.7 5 0 72 72 Your hair and skin are left dry from the effects of the environment and an active lifestyle.
Men Expert Total Clean 3-In-1 Shampoo

16-10-2020
Hubby has stamp of approval
Hubby has stamp of approval. He loves that it’s only one step and one product. He also likes the scent of the product and always tells me to buy more. Would totally recommend this product
15-10-2020
It was a really nice product, my husband says it smelt great and did exactly what he needed.
23-06-2020
Pratique et efficace
Je n'ai même plus besoin d'acheter plusieurs produits pour mes douches. Ce produit sent bon, est frais et n'assèche pas la peau. Même chose pour mes cheveux et ceux de mes fils. C'est en plus un bon rapport qualité-prix. C'est sur que j'en rachèterai et je le recommande.
08-06-2020
Excellent product
I have two teenage sons. They love this product. Head to toe clean in one bottle. Having a 3 in 1 leaves keeps my shower free from extra bottles of product. Smells great, very convenient!
22-09-2019
My husband likes it
This is one of the 3 main body/hair washes I buy for my husband when it’s on sale. He likes it finds it cleans well and leaves him feeling clean but not dry. The price point is about average. So I would recommend.
17-09-2019
Must have
This a great all in one product for men. One product does it all. Leaves him feeling clean and fresh.
03-07-2019
Nice all in one
This is a good all in one option rather than having multiple products..
02-06-2019
yum
i love the smell of this stuff. my husband's been using it for some time now and he likes it too
11-03-2019
His favourite!
I put this in my hubby’s sock at Christmas and he likes it. He says it makes his hair feel fuller and soft.
12-02-2019
Great Product
My husband uses this and absolutely loves it! It leaves him feeling clean and smelling great!
22-01-2019
Fresh
Unlike some women, some men like to reach for one bottle in the shower, not 2 or 3 bottles. 3in1 has it all.
12-11-2018
Durban
My husband is very happy with the 3 in 1. It smells great and he also cant get enough of it.
25-10-2018
Parfait
Testé par mon mari, déjà l'odeur est top, sensation de cheveux propres, doux je recommande et en achèterai encore pour mon mari !!
26-09-2018
Great product!
I like that I can use 1 product for my whole body and feel clean and refreshed for the day!
09-09-2018
Parfait
J'ai acheté ce produit pour moi et mon fils , et nous avons aimé l'odeur et aucun problème de peau.