4.8 5 0 68 68 Your hair and skin are left dry from the effects of the environment and an active lifestyle.

2019-07-03
Nice all in one
This is a good all in one option rather than having multiple products..
2019-06-02
yum
i love the smell of this stuff. my husband's been using it for some time now and he likes it too
2019-03-11
His favourite!
I put this in my hubby’s sock at Christmas and he likes it. He says it makes his hair feel fuller and soft.
2019-02-12
Great Product
My husband uses this and absolutely loves it! It leaves him feeling clean and smelling great!
2019-01-22
Fresh
Unlike some women, some men like to reach for one bottle in the shower, not 2 or 3 bottles. 3in1 has it all.
2018-11-12
Durban
My husband is very happy with the 3 in 1. It smells great and he also cant get enough of it.
2018-10-25
Parfait
Testé par mon mari, déjà l'odeur est top, sensation de cheveux propres, doux je recommande et en achèterai encore pour mon mari !!
2018-09-26
Great product!
I like that I can use 1 product for my whole body and feel clean and refreshed for the day!
2018-09-09
Parfait
J'ai acheté ce produit pour moi et mon fils , et nous avons aimé l'odeur et aucun problème de peau.
2018-09-06
Not to sweet smelling!
I bought a bottle when it was on sell for my husband.I love it because it isn't 'overly sweet' .He likes it because it doesn't dry his skin and scalp!
2018-08-30
Great for the husband, kids and boyfriend!
Very good product love the smell of it, my husband uses it and I love it! Definitely would recommend to my family and friends!
2018-08-29
Tough enough for a Jock
We swear by this for our teenager! Our son is in Taekwondo multiple times per week plus works out constantly and this product has been a real ummmm... Nose saver! It has a long lasting fresh scent that leaves our active son smelling clean and fresh long into his intense training workouts!
2018-08-28
Total clean
I buy this for my son and husband and they just love it
2018-08-21
Perfect
Finallybi can get in and out of the shower quicker
2018-08-10
My husband loved the scent. Love that it's a 3 in 1.