4.7 5 0 69 69 Your hair and skin are left dry from the effects of the environment and an active lifestyle.

22-09-2019
My husband likes it
This is one of the 3 main body/hair washes I buy for my husband when it’s on sale. He likes it finds it cleans well and leaves him feeling clean but not dry. The price point is about average. So I would recommend.
17-09-2019
Must have
This a great all in one product for men. One product does it all. Leaves him feeling clean and fresh.
03-07-2019
Nice all in one
This is a good all in one option rather than having multiple products..
02-06-2019
yum
i love the smell of this stuff. my husband's been using it for some time now and he likes it too
11-03-2019
His favourite!
I put this in my hubby’s sock at Christmas and he likes it. He says it makes his hair feel fuller and soft.
12-02-2019
Great Product
My husband uses this and absolutely loves it! It leaves him feeling clean and smelling great!
22-01-2019
Fresh
Unlike some women, some men like to reach for one bottle in the shower, not 2 or 3 bottles. 3in1 has it all.
12-11-2018
Durban
My husband is very happy with the 3 in 1. It smells great and he also cant get enough of it.
25-10-2018
Parfait
Testé par mon mari, déjà l'odeur est top, sensation de cheveux propres, doux je recommande et en achèterai encore pour mon mari !!
26-09-2018
Great product!
I like that I can use 1 product for my whole body and feel clean and refreshed for the day!
09-09-2018
Parfait
J'ai acheté ce produit pour moi et mon fils , et nous avons aimé l'odeur et aucun problème de peau.
06-09-2018
Not to sweet smelling!
I bought a bottle when it was on sell for my husband.I love it because it isn't 'overly sweet' .He likes it because it doesn't dry his skin and scalp!
30-08-2018
Great for the husband, kids and boyfriend!
Very good product love the smell of it, my husband uses it and I love it! Definitely would recommend to my family and friends!
29-08-2018
Tough enough for a Jock
We swear by this for our teenager! Our son is in Taekwondo multiple times per week plus works out constantly and this product has been a real ummmm... Nose saver! It has a long lasting fresh scent that leaves our active son smelling clean and fresh long into his intense training workouts!
28-08-2018
Total clean
I buy this for my son and husband and they just love it