4.9 5 0 20 20 Sharp but not intense.
Mini Babybel

25-01-2020
Delicious snack
You can never go wrong with cheese, especially babybel cheese. It’s so soft and easy to eat on the go. They come in quire a few flavours. It’s a little pricey but I highly recommend this to anyone who loves cheese.
26-09-2019
Always a delicious snack!
You can never go wrong with babybel - always delicious, easy (and fun) to eat, and just the perfect amount of cheese for a little snack. great product and great quality.
13-09-2019
My favorite snack!
I LOVE the Swiss Babybel cheese, my favorite little snack! There is just something about the unwrapping of the plastic and that little wheel of wax to get to the treasure of cheese inside!
11-09-2019
Always delicious!
I remember loving these so much as a child. Later on in life, I loved offering them to my kids as a snack when they were little. The whole process of unwrapping them and peeling the wax is just fun! Now that my kids are a bit bigger, I'm happy that they still love Babybel because I sure do! These cheeses are my favourite at room temperature, as cheese is the best when served this way. Yummmm.
28-07-2019
Great snack option
My son loves these and I try to keep them stocked as and when there is a sale.
01-05-2019
Tasty
I buy Mini Babybel often and I like the variety of flavours. A few days ago I tried the Gouda and it was delicious without being overpowering. Smooth texture, convenient and with its own protective waxy covering, it is a hit in our household.
20-03-2019
Convenient!
These Mini BabyBel are always a quick and convenient snack, and terrific in a lunch box. I do, however, look for them on sale, as they are quite expensive!
26-08-2018
Goûter santé
J'aime beaucoup les minis Babybel car ils sont bons au goût, pratiques et facile en emporter partout grâce à leur emballage. Bonne source d'éléments santé. J'aime bien la saveur Gouda aussi.
07-08-2018
These are tasty, convenient and they are a great snack. I would buy these again.
08-05-2018
I use these as healthy snacks for my kids. They love it and they are fun to eat.
29-03-2014
Received a coupon towards $1.50 off this product. I found them on sale for $2.99 and used my coupon. I purchased the gouda flavour. My 12 year old son loves them as a quick snack and in his lunch! Will likely purchase again when on sale.
06-02-2014
excellent healthy snack...I like the light ones at 50 calories!
07-11-2013
These are very delicious like the other babybel products. The only negative thing I can say is that it leaves an aftertaste in your mouth.
27-08-2013
Have always liked babybel products. This one is also yummy
10-06-2013
These were delicious! I`ve always loved babybel, and the wax coating especially is nice too