4.2 5 0 11 11 Minute Maid® Light Orange Juice Beverage is made with the goodness of Minute Maid® but with 50% fewer calories than our regular orange Juice and still provides an excellent source of Vitamin C. The goodness of Minute Maid®, now in a delicious Light version. Also available in a Light Lemonade flavour.

21-08-2019
A treat after workout
I love this product. Especially since I avoid extra calories this makes a perfect refreshing drink after workout or in the evening.
18-08-2018
I watch my sugar intact careful and found this a good treat.
07-08-2018
This juice is tasting great. I love the orange flavour and it does not contain lot of sugar which is nice for the kids.
06-08-2018
I love Minute Maid juice it is so refreshing and it is a nice drink on a hot summer day.
29-06-2018
Not bad but not as good as the original. Would rather cut my calories from somewhere other than my OJ!
03-06-2018
I like this product. It still tastes as good as the original. Try it the next time you need O.J.
02-03-2018
The minute maid orange juice literally tastes fresh and just squeezed , it doesnt have a artificial flavour. Very refreshing and tastes delicious. I always have a carton and when I get sick,has a ton of vitamin C and this is my go to.
05-11-2017
I love this brand. The taste not have too much sugar and is not that liquid like other juices. And is lower in calories.
15-11-2015
Minute Maid is my favorite brand of orange juice, the light version is one I enjoy as well. Its not too sweet
29-10-2015
Love the taste not too much sugar and is not that liquid like other juices. And is lower in calories.
01-01-2019
I would love to try this orange juice . I will check if we have it at the grocery store this week. Thank you.