4.7 5 0 337 337 Ready in just 5 minutes, Minute Rice® Premium Instant Long Grain White Rice makes it easy to get your favourite side to the table faster.
Minute Rice® Premium Instant Long Grain White Rice

18-03-2020
Always a favourite
So easy. Yummy. Not sure of the nutritional value but good!
10-03-2020
Household Favorite
My Mum only uses minute rice when we use rice. It has been in our home for as long as I can remember. It always turns out flavorful, light & fluffy every time so you can't go wrong cooking this rice!
27-02-2020
So tasty and quick
This rice is super easy to cook and works perfectly every time, if you follow the instructions. It is delicious and means you can make a dinner or snack fast!
27-02-2020
Always a “go to”
When I need a quick dinner, this never disappoints. Versatile for sure, and quality is always consistent.
25-02-2020
Get in my belly
Great product. Another family staple. I always have a box in my cupboard. My favourite is chicken fried rice 😋 cooks fast and a great side dish or alone. Yummo👌
23-02-2020
a life saver.
its a very good product but I wished there would be more different flavours to pick.
23-02-2020
Minute Rice
We eat a lot of rice and I like that Minute Rice is fast and easy for our weeknight dinners. It cooks up fluffy every time with no worries that it won't turn out.
21-02-2020
Favorite
Great! Easy and fast to make. Perfect consistency through out when cooked to directions.
20-02-2020
Quick and Easy
Great product, always makes perfect soft fluffy rice and really easy to make, just boil the water add the rice and let it sit for 5 minutes. Quick and easy and goes with almost any meal
19-02-2020
wow
since i moved to canada this is the only rice i have tried and use. it reminds me of home
19-02-2020
Super!
J aime bien ce riz! pratique, rapide, facile à faire, tout ce qu il faut pour les journées remplies!
15-02-2020
Best tasting
This rice is the only one we buy. We have tried others but this one tops them all. It is very quick and easy to make. We have this rice almost every dinner because it goes with any kinda meat
14-02-2020
Why I appreciate Minute Rice.
This product was and is a huge time saver. The taste was quite good.
28-01-2020
The only brand for me.
Minute Rice is the only brand out family will use. It is always perfect whether you need to make a little or a lot.
23-01-2020
Quick and easy
I have used this rice for years! It is quick and easy to prepare and my family loves it! I reccomend it!