4.5 5 0 138 138 Applewood smoked BBQ kettle cooked potato chips. Not artificial colors or flavours.

24-09-2019
Great flavor and texture
Great chips! Love the flavor and texture. It's Smokey and tangy at the same time. It's nice and crunchy and perfect as a side or as a snack. Would recommend this if you like kettle chips.
05-06-2019
These chips have such an amazing unique flavour, was absolutely impressed by them. Plus the signature Miss Vickies crunch.. Highly recommend !
16-05-2019
Not their best
For the most part I like Miss Vickie's chips. They are not overly greasy and have a nice crunch. The chip itself is fine, but I was not fussy about the flavour. If you like smoked items this is for you, just not for me.
07-05-2019
Yum!
Never thought I’d be addicted to a potato chip. These are amazing!
07-05-2019
Miss Vickies
Not too sure about this flavour, but i really enjoy Miss Vickies chips.
16-09-2018
Crunchy, every chip was full of flavour! Never a bad bag!
03-04-2017
Great new flavour to add to an awesome line of Chips! My go too snack food now!
19-01-2017
Awesome BBQ flavour! Great crunchy chip and I love that there are no artificial flavours or colors. Definitely a favorite in our house now!
06-01-2017
Hands down my favorite mrs. Vickie flavour. I always reach for these
02-11-2016
Crunchy, great quality, has become one of my new faves - love that it is smokey and BBQ-y without being too spicy, as some BBQ chips can be.
08-10-2016
I am not usually a big chip fan but, Miss Vickies blew this one out of the box. These are the best chips I have ever had. The flavor is addictive to me and I cannot get enough.
03-10-2016
Miss Vickies Applewood bbq chips are tasty and crunchy.
07-09-2016
These are sooo good! One of the best bbq flavours I have had!
04-08-2016
Bought these to try but only got a few. My mistake was letting the rest of the family try them. I was lucky they saved me a few. Next time I get them I'll not be sharing.
04-08-2016
YUMMM! Love the flavour, the crunch..everything! I feel satisfied after only a few and it is a party in my mouth. Great chips!