4.8 5 0 119 119 This brand-new, dramatic Jaclyn Hill palette is extra to the extreme. Jaclyn has created 35 vivid shades to help you live your best life, 24/7. These bossy brights won’t back down. Are you ready for the ultimate glow-up?
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Volume II Palette

16-01-2021
The pigmentation
the pigmentation is amazing, i’ve never tried a product like this one ! would definitely recommend for make up addict
14-01-2021
Bright pigment
I was extremely happy to get to try this at my girlfriends the colours and bright and playful and so many different looks can be done. I could only wish to own this though
12-01-2021
awesome palette
love the fact that you can mix and match with these 35 shades to get the look that you want from day to night, whether casual or sultry look. it goes on really easy and it is not powdery
12-01-2021
amazing pigmentation !
this palette is so versatile ! The pigmentation is amazing, no fall outs!
11-01-2021
I love this eyeshadow palette it so good. I love the pigmentations for this palette. I usually use this palette for especial events and it looks beautiful. I recommend this product.
09-01-2021
AMAZING FORMULA
I mean everyone already knows the morphe eyeshadows are to die for, but the colors jaclyn hill has picked for these shadows are immaculate. If your into fun looks, this is the pallete for you!!
08-01-2021
Wow
I just love this . I would recommend to anyone who love to use makeup and even for beginners .
06-01-2021
amazing product
They colours are very nice and pigmented. They go on really nice over your eyes.
05-01-2021
I love this . I’d recommend it to anyone who loves make up and even for beginners. It’s beautiful moon got it last long it comes off very nice. This is highly recommend
04-01-2021
This pallet is the very first pallet I used when getting into makeup and I have loved it ever sense. It is amazing to work with. No problems at all. I would use only this pallet for the rest of my life if could :)
02-01-2021
Love it!
The colours are soft and vibrant and easy to apply. You can mix and match the colours to create your look.
22-12-2020
Highly Pigmented
Definitely worth the hype, sits perfectly on your lids and is perfect for brown skin.
17-12-2020
Exquisite Colors!
The colours of this palette are so beautiful and vibrant! It has great pigment and they are long-lasting. It helps you create any look you desire and very easy to blend.
13-12-2020
Excellent
I like this plater because this product many different colours i like it
12-12-2020
Very good
Best palette ever , my friend is a makeup artist she loves using this palette more than any other