4.8 5 0 56 56 This brand-new, dramatic Jaclyn Hill palette is extra to the extreme. Jaclyn has created 35 vivid shades to help you live your best life, 24/7. These bossy brights won’t back down. Are you ready for the ultimate glow-up?
Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Volume II Palette

23-10-2020
Eye Shadow
This is probably my most used palette. I can use this pretty much any day, because of the colours you can create any look. Its affordable, good for any age and beginners.
22-10-2020
OMG the best
So pigmented and so fab. The color pallete works with everyone. I love all these shades and if you mix them up they look even better and its like you have 100 colors. They stay on nicely just make sure you use a primer.
21-10-2020
Vibrant and Packs in the Color!
I love this product! This pallette has a range of beautiful colours and packs on the colour with its fine pigmentation . Easy for precise application and cut lines . Would recommend!
20-10-2020
Beautiful colours
I love the beautiful colours of this pallet and they went on nice and smooth. They also blended well.
20-10-2020
Love this pallet
Love the colours they apply so easily and the packaging is amazing and presented well
18-10-2020
All the colours!!!
Absolutely love the colour selection! Also has great pigment so you don’t have to layer it on to get bold colour!
18-10-2020
belle couleurs!
tres pigmentée belle application! facile a utiliser
17-10-2020
Best of everything
I like all the shades! It has best of everything, from neutral shade to dark ones, you can do a lot of make up looks with just using this one palette. I have other palettes but I always end up getting this one.
Not bad
The pigment is good, I’ve have a few other favorites, however over all not bad at all, I love the variety of colours. I would recommend a neutral pigmented shade. I would still recommend it
Favorite
This pallet is my absolute favorite! Its my go to everytime! The colors are beautiful and very pigmented! Highly recommend
LOVE IT
This is an an amazing palette. Colours are great, nice selection. Pigmentation is very good. It's a nice addition to any makeup vanity. 5 stars!!
Beautiful Colours
I absolutely love the colours on this palette. I'm very basic and don't experiment with colour much but I had so much fun testing the colours out.
15-10-2020
Love love love love love love 💕 awesome pigment beautiful texture
14-10-2020
Great for bold looks
Very pigmented palette. I bought this but I found it to be a little too bold for my liking. Lacks the neutral colours that I find help create a nice base. Has somewhat of a scent. Lasts the entire night!
13-10-2020
Love
I’ve always loved the jaclyn hill x morphe collabs, and this one is no exception. The color payoff is brilliant, they stay all day and there is a diverse group of shades so you can do many looks. Would highly recommend