4.4 5 0 156 156 80 calories per 22g

24-09-2019
Healthy choice
Great alternative to all the junk fruit snacks on the market. And they actually taste really good where most “healthy” fruit snacks have little to no taste, not these ones.
18-07-2019
Idéal pour les petites familles
Produit pratique pour les familles, car il peut être transporté facilement et partout. Ma fille les adores . Le goût est parfait et les portions sont raisonnable. Remplace de remplacer les fameux jujubes et autres bonbons.
04-02-2018
�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
23-03-2016
This snack in my kids lunch is very nutritious! My kid loves it! I even tried it and it wasn't bad!
19-04-2015
I can give these to my kid and say its their treats but knowing it is healthier than just candies.
16-04-2015
My kids love these. I like that there is veggies ;)
12-03-2015
My daughter can not get enough of this product. She looks for the carrot shapes every time. She doesn't realize that it's good for her.
04-03-2015
My kids love these for their lunch boxes. I love them because they are a bit healthier then the other fruit snacks out there. :-) And they taste good too!
16-02-2015
This product is tasty and my son love them. I get them and he wants to eat them all the time. This help me get more veggies and fruit into him.
10-02-2015
This product is very tasty and my kids like it a lot. Good once in a while for a snack and the value is pretty good for vitamins in the snack.
29-01-2015
very flavourful and the children like them. Love the fact it is from Mott's and the cover makes it look so nutritional. For my wife's home daycare, it is nice there are no character's involved and the soft chew jelly's allow everyone to enjoy the snack with no fuss.
14-01-2015
My kids love this product! It is in there lunches everyday! Its a good way for me to sneak in additional veggies!
13-01-2015
Je trouve que c'est une bonne collation. j'ai adorée!
12-01-2015
Quand ma fille refuse de manger ses légumes c'Est une très bonne façon de lui donner un minimum de vitamine. C'est aussi une bonne collation.
11-01-2015
This is a great snack, it tastes great and I love that there are no added flavors or colors.