4.4 5 0 330 330 80 calories per 22g pouch. Gluten free. 4 delicious flavours.

15-09-2019
Love these
Great gummies! Soft texture so it's great for younger kids. Good flavour too.
05-09-2019
healthy?
ohhh!!! snacks that are healthy for my kids.. wait.. nope, never mind. this product to the average person may seem healthy and yes taste delightful for a healthy snack but really if you look into the ingredients they are not healthy at all. some of the first ingredients are sugar and corn syrup which is not good for kids at all.
26-06-2019
Great snack!
This snack is great for on-the-go! Especially great for kids lunches and even for university students. Quick and easily accessible, a little pricy but convenient. Tastes great, and addictive because they are so delicious
05-06-2019
Kid approved
Are you a tired parent and looking for even 5 seconds of peace and quiet? Well look no further, these are the perfect "shut up and sit down" snacks. (No, I would never actually say that to my children, but I'm allowed to think it, no? hahaha). Now I know gummy snacks are not the best option in terms of nutritional value but this brand is probably one of the better options when you have gummy goblins like I do. And they're not just gummy goblins... They are picky gummy goblins, so to find a gummy that isn't a completely horrible nutritional option and has a kid approved taste can be a challenge, but these guys pass the test, 15/10 would buy again !
28-05-2019
Healthy snack alternative
Good tasting, I don't really love gummies (sticking to the teeth) but I regularly buy these for their taste.
16-05-2019
Yummy Gummy
I don't usually like gummies, but a friend of mine gave me some of these. Though I yet to find a gummy that I can stand the texture of, the taste of these gummies is worth the buy. Yummie Gummie. Though in terms of nutritional value, they are really getting there with the carrot. I have never seen a carrot flavored gummy before. However, gummies will never replace the fruit/veggie.
08-05-2019
Great treat for the kids
My children love them. Excellent treat for the whole family.
08-05-2019
yum
These are so good and it is easy to forget that they are healthy! Love these gummies a lot and they are perfect for school/work snacks. Do recommend these as they are so good.
07-05-2019
Good but....
Tastes great! But I don’t feel it’s a real veggie alternative. It’s still a gummy afterall!
06-04-2019
A good product
Very flavourfull good soft texture small portion could stand to be bigger
03-04-2019
good
these go in my son's lunch bag almost every day, great for trips and when you need a little treat yourself
30-03-2019
Tastes of like fruit.
These are very good. They taste like real fruit, but since the don't have that certain tang they are somewhat unnatural. Not too sweet. The only problem is the portions are small, and as I'm only allowed one per day, they go by so quickly.
24-03-2019
Kid tested, mother tolerated
These are weirdly sticky. I'm sure it doesn't bother most people (God knows it doesn't bug my kids), but I find the tacky texture of the gummies hard to enjoy. Then, one fateful day, I opened a package and forgot it in my office until the next day, at which point I discovered the gummies had lost their stickiness and had turned perfectly chewy. Thankfully, I'm not the sort of person who's organized enough to plan my candy consumption a day in advance, so I don't eat these very often. My children, though? They'd eat them by the kilo if I let them.
04-02-2019
Super Tasty
My daughters thought these tasted really good! The flavors are unique, the gummies are soft, and make a really good snack.
22-01-2019
Great for on the go
Great flavour, not too chewy and perfect for throwing in your purse on your way out. Love this and will purchase again.