4.7 5 0 37 37 Muscle out tough messes with 3x the cleaning power vs. the leading All Purpose Cleaner bleach spray on kitchen grease
Mr. Clean® Clean Freak Mist with Wild Flower

14-04-2020
must have
this is a must-have for me.it cleans the burned grease on cooktop quickly and no need of wasting energy in scratching the cooktop and leaves silky shine after cleaning. the smell is a bit overpowering for me.
06-03-2020
Mr. Clean
Have used Mr. Clean for years. Always loved the way it cleaned messes and smelled very clean. Now it is nes and improved and cleans stubborn stains off white countertops, the new pump works wonderfully and the scent is also new. I wouldn't be happy if it wasn't available.
12-01-2020
j adore ce produit
je le recommande un très bon produit et je vais le racheter
03-01-2020
Great on Grease!
This stuff is incredible! I sprayed it on and immediately I could see it starting to work. I don't think my kitchen has ever looked (or smelled) so clean. I love this product!!
02-01-2020
Wow
Honnêtement c’est un super produit très efficace, meilleur performance en matière de nettoyage que n’importe quelle autres marque! J’adore et quand on vaporise il n’y as pas de dégâts c’est magique!
15-12-2019
Netoyeur
Ce produit est parfait pour nettoyer la cuisine salle de bain et beaucoup d'autres choses c'est magnifique
15-12-2019
Does a great job everywhere!
It’s good for kitchen & bathroom cleaning, no residue left and doesn’t have an overpowering smell. Easy to use and works great
12-12-2019
Name says it all
Quite like it. Leaves kitchen smelling fresh and clean. I use it not only in the kitchen but just about anywhere .
16-11-2019
Mr. Clean Clean freak
Mr. Clean Freak deep cleaning mist seems to do the job but needs a little more strength in my overcleaning.
08-11-2019
Clean power
While it does do its job in the cleaning department, I miss the lemon scent of the original Mr. Clean. Lemony fresh is what I want to smell, not chemical overload. I don't know if I'd recommend it.
05-11-2019
Bon produit, nettoie bien
fidèle à lui même, m.net à toujours de bons produits. J'ai adoré l'odeur
03-11-2019
Mr clean
Love love the auto trigger. Cleans beautifully leaving a great clean smell. reusable nozzel brilliant idea.
01-11-2019
Un des meilleurs produits nettoyants
Très efficace et de plus j'ai adoré le système de vaporisateur, je le conseil à tous !
22-10-2019
I'm a total clean freak so love the name!
This smells amazing and is a great value for price! You can get refillable bottles for the spray bottle. Works really well on grime/stains. Love the continuos spray and have already purchased again!
04-10-2019
good
cleans like every other Mr Clean I have used before