4.7 5 0 166 166 New Zealand spring.
Mr Clean Liquid with Febreze

10-06-2020
Love
Im in love with this product. I love the smell it leaves on everything.I use this product to clean my house, my car and kids toys. I put it in a spray bottle because it makes for easy access to the product. Kinda wish there was an option for it to be bought in the spray bottle as well
06-05-2020
love this stuff
This is what I love to use to clean my floors, we have a mop that you can add your own cleaner to and just a cap-full of this product does the trick! I personally love the scent, it’s just a scent that literally smells ‘clean’ and light and airy!
25-03-2020
Yes scent!
We like to buy to big refill bottles when we can. It's so great that these two products were combined! Our kids love the way the house smells after cleaning and while they play. Very refreshing scent and strong clean.
12-01-2020
Clean and fresh
I trust Mr Clean now with freebrze it has a great smell. I use it not only in the kitchen doing the counters and stove and washroom but I add a bit to the bucket so I can do the floors also .
03-01-2020
This is the best!
I love all the Mr Clean products that contain Febreze. They smell so good and the smell lasts for a long time. They clean really well too, of course,lol. Ideally, I'd like it if there was a handle on the large size container, but truthfully, I'll continue to buy it anyway!
10-11-2019
Love this
Great product! Makes your home smell amazing! The cleaning water smells great while you are doing your work it’s kind of a win win! Things smell fresh as you work and when you’re done!
23-10-2019
Best. Cleaner. Ever!
Guaranteed awesome clean and smell... and priced well!
14-09-2019
One of my favourite products!
I use this to clean my floors, bathrooms and kitchen. I absolutely love it! It leaves my house clean and smelling so fresh! I love the febreeze smell. I am a big fan of the Mr. Clean products and this one does not disappoint!!
07-09-2019
Mr clean
Smells wonderful cleans up all messes quick and effective
04-09-2019
Smells amazing
I have tried many Mr clean products but this is my personal favorite the after smell is just amazing and also a great multipurpose cleaner totally going to buy this again it’s not avalible in all stores but if u see it I reccomend u buy it and try it for urself
04-09-2019
This is my absolute favorite Mr Clean product! The smell is amazing and it cleans my house so well!!!
03-09-2019
Mr Clean with Fabreeze
Love this product scent. Has become my all time favourite multi cleaner. !!!
03-07-2019
Fresh and clean!
Smells excellent and leaves a nice smelling behind!
17-05-2019
Trusted Brand + Amazing Scent
I love Mr. Clean, been a go-to for my whole family for years now. I never thought the original formula smelled BAD by any means but the improvement in scent with the Febreeze Formula is instantly recognizable and frankly it’s hard to go back to the original after lol. But the product effectiveness is every hit as consistent and high quality as it ever was. I guess the only side-note I would Out our there would be people with sensitivities to certain scents should definitely do a “test sniff” before purchasing as they could potentially find it strong enough to irritate their nose out of the bottle. I love the febreeze ‘add-in’ and highly recommend this variety of the product.
03-05-2019
Clean scent
I now purchase Mr. Clean with the Febreze because it clean exceptionally good and it leave a clean smell and it is not an overpowering scent.