4.7 5 0 255 255 New Zealand spring.

2019-07-03
Fresh and clean!
Smells excellent and leaves a nice smelling behind!
2019-05-17
Trusted Brand + Amazing Scent
I love Mr. Clean, been a go-to for my whole family for years now. I never thought the original formula smelled BAD by any means but the improvement in scent with the Febreeze Formula is instantly recognizable and frankly it’s hard to go back to the original after lol. But the product effectiveness is every hit as consistent and high quality as it ever was. I guess the only side-note I would Out our there would be people with sensitivities to certain scents should definitely do a “test sniff” before purchasing as they could potentially find it strong enough to irritate their nose out of the bottle. I love the febreeze ‘add-in’ and highly recommend this variety of the product.
2019-05-03
Clean scent
I now purchase Mr. Clean with the Febreze because it clean exceptionally good and it leave a clean smell and it is not an overpowering scent.
2019-03-13
Cleans Well
I’m am mixed on my review of this product,as I love the febreze scents this comes in,and it does clean well.Only thing I don’t like,is when I clean my floors with it,I have to do a fresh water rinse on it,otherwise my floors look dingy or cloudy I guess you could say.
2018-12-05
Best Smelling
I use the Mr Clean products for my laminate floors. It does a great job of cleaning and leaves a fresh smell that I love
2018-10-13
Great Product
Works awesome, smells great and awesome value for your money. I would recommend this to anyone!
2018-09-27
Use for Almost every Cleaning Task
Love this Mr.Clean Liquid with Febreze, I change the sent everytime I buy new bottle, I use this for almost ALL my cleaning tasks, including cleaning Black Stainless Steel Fridge inside and out, Floors, Doors, I just put into spray bottle and clean! Love the clean smells too.
2018-08-05
This product is very effective. I look forward to buying this again.
2018-08-02
I have tried this. I found it better then any other.it has nice fragrance feels like natural.
2018-07-06
Love the scent of this Mr. Clean. Mr Clean has always been a regular cleaner for us and now this scent will top the list!
2018-04-05
I love the smell of the febreze in the Mr Clean. I have two dogs so i wash my floors reguarly. It doesn't leave any residue and my floors are super shiny. I like the fact that it doesn't just cover odors but it takes them away.
2018-04-04
This is my main brand when I wash my floor. My house smells so good after it’s finished
2017-10-29
Mr. clean is always the brand I buy when it comes to all purpose cleaners like this. The frebreze scent in this cleaner is the perfect hint of freshness. Everything is left sparkling clean and smelling like the freshness of frebreze. Best of both worlds!
2017-03-06
I like the Mr Clean Liquid with Febreze. It does a great job cleaning my linoleum floor and the scent leaves it smelling nice and fresh. I will recommend this product. The other scents are very nice also.
2017-03-01
The wonderful cleaning power of Mr. Clean, and yet delicious smell of febreze !! I only use this for my cleaning needs!!