4 5 0 45 45 It’s a good thing fruit aren’t claustrophobic, because we jam-pack 22 red, ripe strawberries into every lip-smacking, nutrient-loaded bottle and still find room to squeeze in 1 1/3 bananas.

06-08-2018
This is a delightful beverage. I really like the taste of it and I definitely think it is healthy.
18-01-2014
love love love the Naked brand. Some really great flavour choices. I also like the texture.
15-09-2013
I usually only drink water, but gave this a try not to long ago. I love the strawberry banana flavours, they mix well together.
05-07-2013
These are awesome! I rarely drink anything but water, but i enjoyed very much!
04-07-2013
OMG this is the best tasting drink I have tasted in a very long time. I would consider this to be my choice of Breakfast Smoothie. One taste and I know you will agree.
17-06-2013
My daughter really liked it, and they have actually handed out a different flavour once at the school Play/Sports Day.
15-06-2013
These Naked drinks are the best and I usually have one a morning which I pick up at Starbucks. The strawberry banana flavour is great yet it is only my second favourite. My absolute favourite is the green machine.
02-06-2013
I have had almost all different flavours of Naked Smoothie. They are all very tasty but the good old Strawberry banana is my favourite!
22-01-2014
I have never seen this product or name brand but would like to try it.
22-01-2014
I haven`t tried these but would love too.
25-12-2013
I haven`t tried this yet, but am looking forward to seeing how this smoothie tastes.
03-12-2013
This is my favourite flavour...really yummy mixed with orange juice too :)
13-11-2013
love that its made with fruit. love love to try.
29-09-2013
I have not tried this product as I don`t drink smoothies. I`m also not a fan of this flavour combination. I would try a sample, if it was available to me.
05-06-2013
I may want to try this as I am interested in improving my health, may not like it if it has added sugar though.