4.7 5 0 312 312 A high-quality butter simply prepared, using only two ingredients: cream and sea salt.

2019-09-04
Très bien
Celui que j'achète.. bon goût.. pas trop salé... bon prix je l'achète au Costco
2019-08-31
Best Butter
This is the only butter that I will buy. I only use butter in my baking and cooking and nothing else comes close to Natural. It is smooth, has a great taste and makes my baking delicious. I have compared other butters and nothing can compete. I will drive to another store to buy Natrel instead of buying another brand.
2019-08-22
Simply how it should be
Natrel is as basic as butter can be, and that is just how i like it. Look at the ingredients and there aren't any additives or colors. And the butter stands up for itself, perfect in baking and on toast!
2019-08-20
Best Butter
We buy this at Costco and it is our favourite butter. So good on toast with honey! We use it for cooking and baking and are happy with the taste.
2019-07-03
très bon
bon gout et fond bien dans la poêle et texture idéale
2019-07-03
#KETO
I never really notice any difference between flavors of different brands of butter. Buy Natrel the most as this is what my grocery store sells for the best price. Always buy the sea salt and love it. #margarineisfake
2019-05-22
Love butter
This butter is rich and creamy. My whole family loves it
2019-05-22
Good butter
It is a good quality butter and is certainly better than no-name butters out there. Texture was good (as some cheap ones don’t slice but just almost shred from poor quality cream). So, something I get when I see it on sale.
2019-05-10
Excellent!
Comme tout autre produit Natrel, le produit est bon et de qualité.
2019-05-07
Great Butter
Taste is great. Blends easily and is not overly salty. Too bad it is expensive. Buy it only on sale.
2019-03-26
My review
I only buy this brand of salted butter, good price and I love to cook with it.
2019-03-24
Better than bad
I buy this butter at Costco, where it's typically sold for $3.99/454g. It's a step up from the store brand butters that grocery stores carry for the same price, but that's about the best I can say about it. It's definitely not a cultured butter and has the same mass-produced blandness of most North American butters.
2019-03-07
Natrel Salted Butter
the only butter that we use. We stock up when it is one sale one freeze until needed
2019-03-06
Butter
Was on sale so picked it up...went back to stock up ..not bad at all...
2019-01-15
Butter
Yummy product. But, the price makes me not purchase as often as I would like.