4.7 5 0 23 23 Natural Calm Raspberry Lemon Flavour Magnesium Supplement Gummies promote healthy magnesium levels and are described as a relaxing magnesium supplement that is better-tasting, better-absorbing, best-loved Natural Calm magnesium in a delicious, chewable gummy. The vegan cruelty-free product is free from gluten, dairy, egg, soy, wheat, preservatives and artificial flavour and contains less than 1g of total sugar and only 1.5g of carbohydrates per gummy. It retails in a BPA-free 300g pack of 120 gummies. The manufacturer states to donate profits to Organics4Orphans.org.
Natural Calm Raspberry Lemon Flavour Magnesium Supplement Gummies

25-08-2020
They work great!
My son gets restless legs at bedtime and these have really helped him sleep much better!
14-07-2020
Helped with anxiousness
This product helps me when I feel a bit shaky or fluttering in my heart. I’m not sure exactly what’s going on as I’m not diagnosed with anything. My husband had read that many women are deficient in magnesium. I tried it and I feel better when I take it, so I do.
03-07-2020
They are helpful
Overall I am in love with this product. They are worth the money. They taste really good. It comes with a lot (180). They have a tasty flavour. And the last benefit is it actually comes you down.
04-06-2020
Great relaxing effect
I loved it. It is tasty and really helped me to feels relaxed. It gave me a sense of calmness which was great especially during the quarantine. Sleeping is deeper and I wake up fresh and cool. Highly recommended
01-06-2020
I have to say they taste great much better then the power
02-05-2020
CALM
This product is truely awesome for people having a hard time getting to sleep. I use it and sleep like a baby.
28-12-2020
Nous devons prendre des supplément de magnésium, alors ces bonbons gélifiés à la framboise et au citron seront très appréciés a être testé. surtout dans une délicieuse gomme à mâche
05-11-2020
This is an interesting mix. I would love to try this