4 5 0 2 2 Nature Clean Pure-Sensitive Shampoo is described as a 99% natural and unscented formula suitable for sensitive skin, claimed to gently clean hair for a soft, manageable finish. Formulated without parabens, sulphates, phthalate, propylene glycol, silicone, PEG, fragrances or dyes, the vegan, hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested is safe for colour-treated hair, has not been tested on animals, and retails in a 300ml pack.
Nature Clean Pure-Sensitive Shampoo

03-06-2020
Dried out my scalp
I really wanted this one to be the shampoo and conditioner that I would use for the remainder of my days but sadly I had to stop. Scent free, didn't impact my allergies, the lather was good but it dried my scalp and hair out after 6 months of use. I switched to another shampoo and conditioner for 3 months and went back to this brand but the same thing happened, dry scalp and brittle dry hair. Could be that I am just that sensitive because overall this product was what I was looking for.
02-05-2020
Great for scent sensitivity
This is the first shampoo that i found that truly is sent free and gentle on my skin it cleans my hair well I just use this shampoo and no conditioner the only issue I had is because it is a more natural shampoo it don't have the suds like most shampoos do so it takes some getting used but once you get passed that its a great shampoo for chemical sensitive people like me
02-05-2020
I love to try this on my hair this because I like all natural stuff