4.1 5 0 13 13 Nature Clean Pure-Sensitive Shampoo is described as a 99% natural and unscented formula suitable for sensitive skin, claimed to gently clean hair for a soft, manageable finish. Formulated without parabens, sulphates, phthalate, propylene glycol, silicone, PEG, fragrances or dyes, the vegan, hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested is safe for colour-treated hair, has not been tested on animals, and retails in a 300ml pack.
Nature Clean Pure-Sensitive Shampoo

07-01-2021
Absolutely loved it it's perfect for my skin which is super sensitive to absolutely everything I use I would totally recommend it to my friends and family
04-01-2021
Sensitive to scented products
I have sensitivities to scented products and have purchased this shampoo in the past. It isn't the greatest in hair care, but it is unscented and cost effective.
03-01-2021
Great gift
We purchased this and other nature clean products for a gift for someone who is very sensitive to many products. She loved it.
23-11-2020
I bought this shampoo last year at the grocery store.
I bought this shampoo at the grocery store exactly last year from now. It was on a discount shelf and it was 50% off. The shampoo left my hair clean, vivified and shiny except the shampoo didn't foam or lather enough and because of that I needed to use more shampoo. Other than that it was a great shampoo.
16-11-2020
Really good
This shampoo has worked wonders for my daughter. The product is so gentle but moisturising at the same time. We now use this a few times a week. Would recommend this a friend without a doubt.
28-10-2020
Awesome product
Nice smell Love their line of products for kids because of ease of use for them as well as easily detangled hair
19-10-2020
It's nice how it lathers and rinses easily. Love it
02-10-2020
Natural scent
I bought The shampoo because I wanted to try something natural without any harsh chemicals. I am sensitive to smell so the shampoo was nice and light. It’s not as foamy as other shampoos so I felt I had to use more but overall it still cleaned my hair
05-08-2020
Good for straight hair
My hair is straight and thin and this worked for me. The smelling is nice as well
27-07-2020
Might try again
My hair is very thick and corse i like the smell of this bit didnt go well with my hair. Maybe for some one who has thin hair would be better fit
03-06-2020
Dried out my scalp
I really wanted this one to be the shampoo and conditioner that I would use for the remainder of my days but sadly I had to stop. Scent free, didn't impact my allergies, the lather was good but it dried my scalp and hair out after 6 months of use. I switched to another shampoo and conditioner for 3 months and went back to this brand but the same thing happened, dry scalp and brittle dry hair. Could be that I am just that sensitive because overall this product was what I was looking for.
02-05-2020
Great for scent sensitivity
This is the first shampoo that i found that truly is sent free and gentle on my skin it cleans my hair well I just use this shampoo and no conditioner the only issue I had is because it is a more natural shampoo it don't have the suds like most shampoos do so it takes some getting used but once you get passed that its a great shampoo for chemical sensitive people like me
02-05-2020
I love to try this on my hair this because I like all natural stuff