Nature Valley Biscuit Coconut Butter

4.5 5 0 369 369 A tasty snack for a busy day or an active lifestyle!
Nature Valley Biscuit Coconut Butter

26-11-2022
So good!
I struggle to eat at work, but since I’ve started bringing these I look forward to break time! The middle is the perfect amount of creamy and sweet. It isn’t over sweet like other filled cookies. The biscuit has toasted coconut. I wish I could buy these in boxes without all the packaging!
20-11-2022
Bonne collation mais éviter en voiture
Très bonne collation au bon goût, mais fait beaucoup de miette à éviter en voiture!
20-10-2022
j adore
mes enfants on adorer je vait racheter ce produit je le recommande a tous
19-10-2022
Great for on the go!
Great option for when you are in a rush and need a snack. They are individually packaged and easy to toss in your bag on they way out the door. They have been a crowd pleaser for our household! All my kids love them (which is hard to accomplish!) I will buy them again.
12-09-2022
Coco nut EH!
Although this product is delicious coconut is not my favourite flavor. However they did a good job of putting this together and the flavours to complement each other however wasn’t good enough to hook me for future purchases.
14-07-2022
Soooo good
Nature Valley Biscuit Coconut Butter Is such an unexpected treat. Absolutely love the coconut cookie with a light crunch and the rich cream on the inside. Whole family loves them would recommend.
29-06-2022
Yummy!
I love coconut flavouring and these cookie deliver on that! Some people might find it a bit strong (my friend did but she's prefers more bland food than I do). They have a nice crunchy texture in the cookie part and cream is nice! It's not overly sweet and it pairs well with herbal iced tea.
17-05-2022
good, but the coconut flavor could be a little over
The cookies are delicious, but the coconut flavor could be a little over the top, like you 3 cookies and you are done. Hence some cookies you can almost eat the whole package.
06-04-2022
These are so good
I was shocked as to how much i liked these. Now that I cant find them again, im quite disappointed!
30-03-2022
Tasty snack
I really enjoyed the combination of the crunchy cookie with the soft filling and it’s a great kind of sweet and salty mix. I will say these definitely aren’t the healthiest but they are delicious!
29-03-2022
Coconut!
If you love coconut you can't go wrong with this product! They are delicious
17-03-2022
For the love of coconut
I have pitched this product numerous times bc I love the taste of coconut, this delivers if you live the taste of coconut. I highly recommend this product….at least try it you will not be disappointed!! 💕
01-03-2022
Mes meilleurs biscuits
Ce sont mes nouveau biscuits préférés. L'emballage individuel est parfait pour les lunch. Goûte vraiment la noix de coco, ils sont croquant et délicieux.
15-12-2021
Dry and overly sweet
Bought these for a quick on the go snack. I could taste the coconut but the "filling" was overly sweet and over powered the coconut flavour. The cookie portion also was dry and very crumbly.
15-12-2021
Delish!
I love these! They are super tasty and satisfying. I was worried the coconut would be overwhelming but it was just right!