4.4 5 0 129 129 Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola Cups pair the decadence of almond butter with the wholesome goodness of whole grain oats and nuts to create a new kind of indulgence. Crunchy. Creamy. Delicious.
Nature Valley™ Granola Cups Almond Butter

13-02-2020
Surprised by the size.....
Loved the taste of these. The crunch was great, but the overall size was a bit if a disappointment. I was expecting something a bit bigger. I would recommend these, BUT I didn't find them as filling as I thought they would.
09-02-2020
Val-Natute
J’étais curieuse d’essayer ce tout nouveau produit! Et je l’ai trouver trop sucré! J’ai donner le reste de la boîte à mes collègues au bureau.
07-02-2020
Yum!
They are very good! I would repurchase. They are a good substitute for cookies and easy to take on the go.
03-02-2020
Super collation
Ces biscuits sont merveilleux! Un succulent mélange de choco et beurre de peanut! J’adore ce produit mais à consommer avec modération :)
02-02-2020
So deliecious!
I really love these but they are more of a treat than a healthy product. I would only eat these now and then.
28-01-2020
Tasty treat
I got these as part of a Sample source box. I liked them. Just sweet enough. A little crispy. Goes well in a lunch bag or purse.
21-01-2020
Perfect snack for on the go.
Taste really good rich taste,would recommend to frends and family. Great for work or on the go. A bit less sugar would be perfect.
21-01-2020
Heavenly treat!
Absolutely, hands down my favorite snack. Great for on the go, the kids and adults both enjoy it.
20-01-2020
Delicious snack
These snack cups are full of yummy flavour and the perfect size for on the go.
13-01-2020
YUMMY!
Perfect amount of sweet and crunchy! I didn't like almond butter until I tried these Granola Cups! They are delicious!!!
08-01-2020
tasty
I am not a big fan of cookies, but Nature Valley Granola Cups are surprisingly good. It is not something i would eat everyday tho because they contain too much sugar. I really hope Nature will create healthier version of these.
08-01-2020
Delicious Treat
Got these for free from sample source to test. They are So good! These and the pb chocolate flavour are so good. They do have bit more sugar than I would prefer but they are a great treat and healthier than a chocolate bar.
06-01-2020
Something new
If you are the type of person who likes to take the top off of their cream cookies, this is satisfying. The flavour is good, and you get a nice nutty hit. I would get these again .
03-01-2020
So yummy
They were pretty good! They have a good rich taste to it
01-01-2020
Protein Power
I am always looking for that extra little something with a portable snack. Naturally it needs to taste good and also be better for you. These taste like a really wholesome snack with the added advantage of protein from the almond butter. That little scoop of the almond butter really makes all the difference. An extra plus, my teenage boys actually approve of them too!