4.4 5 0 128 128 Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola Cups pair the decadence of almond butter with the wholesome goodness of whole grain oats and nuts to create a new kind of indulgence. Crunchy. Creamy. Delicious.
Nature Valley™ Granola Cups Almond Butter

08-03-2020
It's a little be hard
It's good as snack but it's a little hard to bite.
Goût
J’ai beaucoup aimé ces petites bouchées. Parfaites lorsque tu as le goût de manger quelque chose de sucré. Goût et grosseur idéal comme collation. J’en achèterais de nouveau c’est certain.
So delicious
So .Delicious soft and a great snack. Perfect for kids and adults lunches.
-bon
j'ai beaucoup aimé. pas trop gros et pas trop petit,parfait pour un régime.le gout est tres bon
27-02-2020
Loved
I really loved these snacks did not want to share with the kids lol
23-02-2020
Granola Cups
I just tried these a little while ago and I love them. I'm a big fan of almonds and these are treat from eating plain almonds. I like that they are convenient and that I can keep one handy in my bag for when I need something to tie me over.
19-02-2020
Yum
I bought a pack of Nature Vally Granola cups and proceeded to eat the lot, never before have I done anything like that. The creamy center and hint of granola was just perfect.
19-02-2020
Délicieux!
j ai bien aimé! format pratique pour une petite collation!
17-02-2020
Tasty
I was surprised by the size of these. It tastes more like a cookie than granola and they aren’t as healthy as it sounds. I’d say it’s more of an indulgent treat than a snack.
13-02-2020
Surprised by the size.....
Loved the taste of these. The crunch was great, but the overall size was a bit if a disappointment. I was expecting something a bit bigger. I would recommend these, BUT I didn't find them as filling as I thought they would.
09-02-2020
Val-Natute
J’étais curieuse d’essayer ce tout nouveau produit! Et je l’ai trouver trop sucré! J’ai donner le reste de la boîte à mes collègues au bureau.
07-02-2020
Yum!
They are very good! I would repurchase. They are a good substitute for cookies and easy to take on the go.
03-02-2020
Super collation
Ces biscuits sont merveilleux! Un succulent mélange de choco et beurre de peanut! J’adore ce produit mais à consommer avec modération :)
02-02-2020
So deliecious!
I really love these but they are more of a treat than a healthy product. I would only eat these now and then.
28-01-2020
Tasty treat
I got these as part of a Sample source box. I liked them. Just sweet enough. A little crispy. Goes well in a lunch bag or purse.