4.4 5 0 128 128 Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola Cups pair the decadence of almond butter with the wholesome goodness of whole grain oats and nuts to create a new kind of indulgence. Crunchy. Creamy. Delicious.
Nature Valley™ Granola Cups Almond Butter

21-01-2020
Perfect snack for on the go.
Taste really good rich taste,would recommend to frends and family. Great for work or on the go. A bit less sugar would be perfect.
21-01-2020
Heavenly treat!
Absolutely, hands down my favorite snack. Great for on the go, the kids and adults both enjoy it.
20-01-2020
Delicious snack
These snack cups are full of yummy flavour and the perfect size for on the go.
13-01-2020
YUMMY!
Perfect amount of sweet and crunchy! I didn't like almond butter until I tried these Granola Cups! They are delicious!!!
08-01-2020
tasty
I am not a big fan of cookies, but Nature Valley Granola Cups are surprisingly good. It is not something i would eat everyday tho because they contain too much sugar. I really hope Nature will create healthier version of these.
08-01-2020
Delicious Treat
Got these for free from sample source to test. They are So good! These and the pb chocolate flavour are so good. They do have bit more sugar than I would prefer but they are a great treat and healthier than a chocolate bar.
06-01-2020
Something new
If you are the type of person who likes to take the top off of their cream cookies, this is satisfying. The flavour is good, and you get a nice nutty hit. I would get these again .
03-01-2020
So yummy
They were pretty good! They have a good rich taste to it
01-01-2020
Protein Power
I am always looking for that extra little something with a portable snack. Naturally it needs to taste good and also be better for you. These taste like a really wholesome snack with the added advantage of protein from the almond butter. That little scoop of the almond butter really makes all the difference. An extra plus, my teenage boys actually approve of them too!
31-12-2019
Great " little something" for on the Go!
I really love the new Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola Cups. Great snack when you're on the go.
27-12-2019
Excellent !
Ces petites bouchées sont délicieuses, croquantes a l extérieur et moelleuses a l intérieur, un petit régal pour les papilles et une tonne d énergie en plus, en cas de coup de fatigue.
10-12-2019
This is a product that can leave you wanting more as they are delicious; hence the reason for not 5 star. I found that I wasn't full after one package so adding another usually happened. I'd pair it with a few nuts or fruit as a snack. The taste was top notch and enjoyed by adults and children alike.
10-12-2019
Great snack
These granola cups taste delicious and they are a great snack. I love the almond butter flavour. They are pretty healthy as well and perfect for on the go. I would recommend this to everyone
08-12-2019
Love these?
These are so delicious and in perfect portions. They're great to throw in your bag for a mid-morning snack or afternoon, or anytime at all really, lol. They're just so good.
06-12-2019
A family favourite
Great new product to add to the grocery list! I personally find them a little too firm and crunchy but everyone else in the family loves them, including my toddler. They are a great go to for ‘dessert’ we will purchase again!