4.4 5 0 128 128 Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola Cups pair the decadence of almond butter with the wholesome goodness of whole grain oats and nuts to create a new kind of indulgence. Crunchy. Creamy. Delicious.
Nature Valley™ Granola Cups Almond Butter

24-10-2019
Love these
They were the perfect size for a snack and the almond butter was great. These are great for on the go snacking
There ok
They wer ok they were soft and easy to snack on but not enough almonds
23-10-2019
Très bon choix de produit
Toute la famille a goûté à ce petit biscuit (emballage de 2 biscuits) et c'était tout à fait excellent. Le goût de beurre d'arachide était onctueux avec des petits morceaux de noix. Le biscuit est croustillant avec une couche de chocolat au lait, c'était un vrai régal.
Très bon produit
J'ai goûté à ce petit biscuit et c'était tout à fait délicieux. Le goût de beurre d'arachide était onctueux et le biscuit très croustillant avec une couche de chocolat au lait, c'était un vrai régal.
22-10-2019
Sweet Treat
If your looking for a sweet treat this might be up your alley, but not worth the price.
16-10-2019
A nutty treat but a little bland
Good texture, nice presentation but lacking in the flavour department
16-10-2019
Dangerously good ..yummy!
So si delicious good size and crunchy they are perfect !!!! Addicted
05-10-2019
Not very good
They were dry and mealy. I did not like them and neither did my children.
05-10-2019
These are yummy. Quick and easy snacks. Makes great road trip snacks.
02-10-2019
Almondy Goodness!
I loved these for my work snack-tasty bites with a nice crunch!
01-10-2019
Awesome
I loved these.... they were the perfect size for a snack and the almond butter was a hit with us
22-09-2019
Yummy!!
These cups are soooo delicious. Small packaging as well which is great for on the go snacking.
22-09-2019
Put in my lunch
I put these in my lunch everyday I don’t know how I would make it through the day without them
21-09-2019
Classic cup snack with almond crunch
Prior to the release of these I was content with my regular cup snacks but these really kicked it up a notch. The crunch of almond infused with the cup is a delicacy one may be surprised to find in a box!
20-09-2019
Yummy Snack
I thought this product was great. It was the right amount of sweetness, and perfectly crunchy. I gave it 4 stars because I thought it was a little too expensive for the amount that you get.