4.4 5 0 128 128 Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola Cups pair the decadence of almond butter with the wholesome goodness of whole grain oats and nuts to create a new kind of indulgence. Crunchy. Creamy. Delicious.
Nature Valley™ Granola Cups Almond Butter

Tasty
I have bought several boxes of these and love them. It is the perfect cookie.
Awesome Taste
Excellent product. Great tasting and incredibly delicious as a snack or for anyone on the go!
Flavourful
On a whim one day and will be a repeat buy for sure. Perfect cup size and the yummy dab of almond butter
Yummy snack attack!
Bought these and both my son and myself love them! Perfect size for my afternoon snack at work and more healthy choice for him 😉
Delightfully Delish!
I bought a box of these at Costco. They are reminiscent of a butter tart for some reason. They come in packs of two and are a nice little treat for anyone who is looking for an Alternative to unhealthy snacks. Buy them. You won’t be disappointed!
A nice snack
I loved the older version of the chocolate almond butter between 2 shells. I don’t think this new version is very tasty and I don’t like the nutty little pieces because they take away from the creaminess of the almond butter.
Finally in Canada!
We discovered these on a grocery trip to the US, and kept buying them every time we’d cross the border. Now they’re finally available in Canada which is awesome! These little cups are delicious and different from other snacks on the shelves. We’ll keep buying them! The almond butter flavour is our favourite, but other ones (e.g. peanut butter and chocolate) are good too.
Favorite new snack
These are delicious, I enjoy them every morning with my coffee. They are crunchy yet have a smooth yummy filling.