4.4 5 0 46 46 Introducing the new irresistible Nature Valley biscuit!
Nature Valley Granola Cups Peanut Butter Chocolate Flavour

12-03-2020
Calling all peanut butter lovers
I bought these to try them out as our girls and husband love peanut butter. I did not enjoy them because Im not a big PB fan but my husband loved them. We buy them occasionally for his lunches.
21-01-2020
Good source of protein
Great on the go snack, we definitely prefer the almond butter version. I cannot find the almond butter in stores recently.
21-01-2020
These were pretty good
These cookies tasted great I just wish they were soft instead of super hard. I do t think I would buy them again as I would really prefer a softer cookie. I would still recommend trying them they just are t for me
29-12-2019
Deliciousness!
So i recently got to try this thanks to sample source, & personally i loved it! I will definitely be buying more on my next grocery trip! I loved the nutty texture on the top as well as the smooth peanut butter. The crunchy texture of the cookie make it extra yummy, & the chocolate dipped on the bottom was the perfect touch! I overall enjoyed this treat a lot.
05-12-2019
Life changing
These are amazing. They’re so creamy and peanut buttery, with the perfect granola cup. They satisfy any craving and they are a nice way to tie you over between meals! Perfect on a cold day with a tea
15-11-2019
Nature Valley Granola Cups
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Cups are a treat! The creamy peanut butter center is surrounded by a crispy, crunchy granola cup, with a smooth chocolate base. Delicious and satisfying snack!
08-11-2019
Review of Nature Valley Granola Cups
This product was very tasty. I had good intentions of saving one of the cups in the package for others to try after they got home. This did not happen, as I ate both myself, one right after the other. The cookies are a bit dry but I think that's just because it't the style of the brand and not because they were old or anything like that. Would definitely purchase again.
02-11-2019
Nice little bite
I like the crunch of the granola and the peanut butter - chocolate flavour. It's a nice sharing option too! I would prefer fewer calories though.
05-09-2019
It s ok.
I did not really like it. I beleive the taste can be better. There is something not working together. Its either the filling or the cookie. A new recipe should be done and maybe make.it a bit crunchier.
21-06-2019
There are better options
The price of it is not so bad but I like creamy peanut butter and this one is kinda too thick plus I think there are healthier and tastier peanut butter bars out there
13-05-2019
Not so good
Although the size is convenient, I did not like the taste very much. It seems that something is missing.
10-05-2019
Perfect size snack
Tasty and just the right size snack. There is two bite size.
11-04-2019
Amazing!
Love love love these! Not too sweet filling, crunchy base and full of deliciousness. These little cups are so good and easy to throw into your bag for a snack when you're low on time. The almond ones are delicious as well!
12-02-2019
So tasty
Love these. They are so tasty! Perfect snack to bring to work
05-01-2019
délicieux
petite collation super savoureuse.Pratique pour soulager une petite fringale.Croquant à souhait.Bon gout de beurre d'arachide juste bien dosé.