4.1 5 0 81 81 Berry flavour

2015-11-26
En plus d'être bonne ,elle sont parfaite pour les enfant allergique au noix :D
2015-10-21
Un vrai délice. je me retiens pour ne pas dévoré toute la boite d'une seule fois
2015-09-14
I tried the Double Chocolate flavour and thought it was really tasty. They would be really handy to take on hikes. Kids would love these.
2015-09-02
I bought a box of these and don't really care for the taste.
2015-06-09
yummy! these are convenient for snack time at school and are peanut free !!!
2015-06-07
None of us in the family liked this flavor, my kids will eat the chocolate chip but not the berry. It was a waste of money to try.
2015-05-28
j aime beaucoup beaucoup c est barre tendre elle nutritif avec un gout délicieux le mixte des ingrédients et tout a fait superbe
2015-05-27
Love that there is a nut free variety of Nature Valley granola bars. I love granola bars but am always nervous to take them to work, as I teach little ones. I love that I can take these to work and not have to worry about my students' allergies.
2015-05-27
I have been buying these since last summer and my daughter loves them for her lunches and my toddler and I like them also. Their a good snack. Also the chocolate ones are good but it's nice they have these in berry, seems a little healthier for kids.
2015-05-26
These have loads of flavor. A little larger would be nice as I usually end up eating 2.
2015-05-18
My kids love both the Mixed Berry and Chocolate Chip flavored granola bars! Perfect to throw in the kids lunches, or for a quick snack. Very good!
2015-05-16
These make for good snacks to hold you over in between meals or if you're on the run. They're small, low in calories and have a bit of fibre. Not great for you, but by no means bad.
2015-05-16
I Love sending healthy snack to school with my kids and they taste great..
2015-05-16
J'adore ces barres tendres! Elles sont nutitives, santés et bonne au goût! Je recommende fortement ce produit.
2015-05-15
Excellent comme petite collation et c'est délicieux.