4.1 5 0 81 81 Berry flavour

15-05-2015
Excellent, excellent.... Nous aimons cette collation pour son bon goût et son goût sucré et nutritif.
15-05-2015
My kids love these granola bars for their school lunches. They have been a big hit!
15-05-2015
These where ok for taste but found them to be hard and not as soft as other quaker bars out there. I do like there is no artifical crap in them though
05-05-2015
Mon chum les adores. Il en apporte dans sa boite à lunch
22-04-2015
The berry flavour isn't bad. Chocolate chip is better.
16-04-2015
My daughter just loves it for school, home or on the go.
16-04-2015
buy these alot nice taste nice size good calorie count
16-04-2015
love nature valley granola bars, always buy them for my lunches.
14-04-2015
Not a fan of the texture or flavour. Tasted artificial and were crunchier than the Quaker Chewy bars I regularly purchase
14-04-2015
These are really tasty and no worries about nut allergies when going to school
14-04-2015
My two kids love them, I have previously bought the chocolate covered brands, but prefer these instead. Great for school because they are peanut free.
02-04-2015
My son has a peanut allergy and I love it when new products come out that the whole family can enjoy. Plus, they taste great!
01-04-2015
Très bonnes, nourrissante, j'ai adoré et je m'en procure régulièrement!
24-03-2015
I have purchased these granola bars a few times and my kids loved them the first few times but then we got a box where the bars were really hard and they have not wanted to eat them since :( which is unfortunate because it is hard to find peanut free snacks that don't always have chocolate in them.
17-03-2015
super produit. pratique pour les boite à lunch des enfants parce qu'elles sont sans arachides.