4.1 5 0 81 81 Berry flavour

2015-03-16
J'ai trouvé qu'elles étaient parfait pour collation à l'écoule pour mes deux fils. Le goût est super et pas trop sucré.
2015-03-15
This is an awesome product!! Loved the taste and lunch box friendly makes them even better!!!
2015-03-15
Parfait pour une collation au bureau ou une petite fringale sur le pouce!!
2015-03-15
I love Nature Valley products. The Lunch Box Granola Bar is convenient, affordable and tasty. I like the added bonus of nut free so that I can take it to work without worry of affecting anyone.
2015-03-13
Love the taste and it is nut free.price is good very good value for your money
2015-03-13
Pour moi ce sont les meilleurs barres qu'il y a sur le marché. Or, si vous regardez les information nutritionnels, elles parlent aussi.
2015-03-13
These are wonderful. I buy them in the big box for school lunches. Out of all the different granola bars that I buy, these are the ones my boys reach for these days.
2015-03-13
With all the restrictions of allergy ingredients in foods taken to school these days my grandchildren readily grab these as a lunch bag inclusion.
2015-03-13
Was not a fan. They needed more real flavor. I will not buy again.
2015-03-12
These are very good as a snack through the day. My husband and I both include one of these in our lunch bags every day.
My 5 year old love these!! She'll take them to school or just snack on them
2015-03-12
Sorry folks this product I do not like at all!To hard,dry,and has no real flavor!
2015-03-12
Delicious small snack. Perfect for a day hike, also great for school and work lunches.
2015-03-12
Love the product. Very tasty and filling. Great with a meal or as a snack.
2015-03-12
j'adore cette nouvelles sorte boîte a lunch, très bonne collation , et pas trop de calories