4.1 5 0 81 81 Berry flavour

12-03-2015
im so excited to see something other than chocolate chips foe school because choices r so very limited when it comes to school safe and personally i love nature valley and i always looked at those large costci boxed with an awe but finally i can put them in my kiddos boxes they tast wonderful and for a person like myself who is a cereal n gronola lover these r a blessing
12-03-2015
My daughter loves them, even my picky eater likes to see them in his lunch box!
12-03-2015
Bought for the kids for lunches,,, I didn't personally try as not gluten free but husband and kids have requested them again!
12-03-2015
This was a bit too thick for me, it is really heavy and filling. Good for a snack if you cant eat for awhile.
12-03-2015
It's great to have a nut-free option that has fruit instead of chocolate chips. They're a pantry staple at our house to grab on our way to the park or gym. Love that I don't have to worry about triggering nut allergies when my kids are in public places.
12-03-2015
I tried this the other day and will continue in buying them. I really enjoyed them, they are so tasty!
12-03-2015
I like these so do my kids. I like to have a variety of bars for school so they don't get bored.
12-03-2015
My son has food allergies and I'm happy that there are great tasting options like this available. My son is very picky but loves these. Always in our pantry.
12-03-2015
I REALLY ENJOYED THESE BARS. THEY ARE GREAT FOR LUNCH BOXES THE FRUIT FLAVOUR IS TRUE AND IS NOT CHEMICAL FLAVOUR
12-03-2015
My family just loves these tasty treats. They are a winner.
12-03-2015
A quick tasty snack, but has a lot of sugar and fats.
12-03-2015
These are so tasty! My son insists on having one every day! Great for a quick snack or breakfast on the go!
12-03-2015
oui j'aime ce produit,surtout pour les lunchs,pas trop sucré et juste assez pour remplir l'estomac
12-03-2015
Excellent collation pour les enfants. ils adorent la saveur et moi j,adore puique le barres ne contiennent aucune traces d'arachides. Parfait pour le boites à lunch :)
12-03-2015
Tasty and sweet, these are an amazing treat. Love em as a snack, and they fit in a pocket or backpack.