4.1 5 0 81 81 Berry flavour

2015-03-12
im so excited to see something other than chocolate chips foe school because choices r so very limited when it comes to school safe and personally i love nature valley and i always looked at those large costci boxed with an awe but finally i can put them in my kiddos boxes they tast wonderful and for a person like myself who is a cereal n gronola lover these r a blessing
2015-03-12
My daughter loves them, even my picky eater likes to see them in his lunch box!
2015-03-12
Bought for the kids for lunches,,, I didn't personally try as not gluten free but husband and kids have requested them again!
2015-03-12
This was a bit too thick for me, it is really heavy and filling. Good for a snack if you cant eat for awhile.
2015-03-12
It's great to have a nut-free option that has fruit instead of chocolate chips. They're a pantry staple at our house to grab on our way to the park or gym. Love that I don't have to worry about triggering nut allergies when my kids are in public places.
2015-03-12
I tried this the other day and will continue in buying them. I really enjoyed them, they are so tasty!
2015-03-12
I like these so do my kids. I like to have a variety of bars for school so they don't get bored.
2015-03-12
My son has food allergies and I'm happy that there are great tasting options like this available. My son is very picky but loves these. Always in our pantry.
2015-03-12
I REALLY ENJOYED THESE BARS. THEY ARE GREAT FOR LUNCH BOXES THE FRUIT FLAVOUR IS TRUE AND IS NOT CHEMICAL FLAVOUR
2015-03-12
My family just loves these tasty treats. They are a winner.
2015-03-12
A quick tasty snack, but has a lot of sugar and fats.
2015-03-12
These are so tasty! My son insists on having one every day! Great for a quick snack or breakfast on the go!
2015-03-12
oui j'aime ce produit,surtout pour les lunchs,pas trop sucré et juste assez pour remplir l'estomac
2015-03-12
Excellent collation pour les enfants. ils adorent la saveur et moi j,adore puique le barres ne contiennent aucune traces d'arachides. Parfait pour le boites à lunch :)
2015-03-12
Tasty and sweet, these are an amazing treat. Love em as a snack, and they fit in a pocket or backpack.