4.1 5 0 81 81 Berry flavour

2015-03-12
My daughter loves these bars!!! She makes sure that I have put one in her lunch bag every day!!!! It's the first thing she puts on our weekly shopping list!
2015-03-12
My family loves Nature Valley granola bars and these are another hit at my house. I feel better about them taking these satisfying granola bars in their lunches than I do a pile of cookies or a brownie. It seems everywhere I look I encounter sugar so it's nice to see the "no sugar" listing on the box!!
2015-03-12
We like these but they are not too filling for adults.
2015-03-10
Les enfants adorent ces barres! De plus, c'est un excellent dépanneur pour les boîtes à lunch.
2015-03-09
These are basic, yet tasty, granola bars. My family likes them, but they would probably be best for younger kids, as they wouldn't be filling enough for older ones.
2015-03-08
These are very good, they have a great berry flavour and a nice texture to them. I find them great for lunch boxes and as a quick snack.
2015-03-07
Very good! My kids eat so much i have to store some away for me!
2015-03-07
Very good! My kids eat so much i have to store some away for me!
2015-03-05
I've been buying these for my kids for school and they really like them. I find them a little too sweet.
2015-03-05
Mes enfants et moi n'avons pas aimé ce produit de Val nature. Pourtant les autres ont adore
2015-03-04
It's crunchy, and all ingredients are good for you. I love this product all thumbs up.
2015-03-04
J'adore ce produit très bon, plein de bonnes choses pour la santé . Je le recommande
2016-05-04
I love nature valley products would love to try these.
2015-04-04
I haven't tried these yet but, I would love them I like granola bars and with the added berries would make it so much more yummy
2015-03-30
Tried a few flavours ,but not Berry ,but sure there tasty.