4.5 5 0 99 99 A delicious mix of roasted almonds and peanuts finished off with toasted coconut.
Nature Valley Protein Coconut Almost Chew Protein Bars

20-02-2021
We love the coconut flavor in this bar! Not to hard
07-12-2020
Delicious!
This was delicious, coconut flavour, with the crunch of the almond. Perfect snack for when you need something for a bit of energy.
03-11-2020
Go to
This was a nice Granola bar to get very tasty and hits the spot. Coconut is a nice touch for those who enjoy it. Has good crunch and does not stick to your teeth which is important
19-08-2020
It has roasted almonds and peanuts and toasted coconut and the flavor is so delicious
29-06-2020
Yummy!
Delicious! Only down side is it's really high in sugar.
03-05-2020
Protein bar
I enjoyed this product. We all use it at home. Good to have for breakfast when running late. Or even when feel like having a Treat. Coconut taste enhance the flavour of this bar.
07-04-2020
In the top 10
Overall not to bad still have that very suttel protein bar taste but the flavors balance out. holds true to the soft sweet and salty you would expect from Nature Valley
06-04-2020
High Protein and Delicious!
High Protein and delicious? Ummm...YEAH! This is a snack that I feel good about eating and giving to my son. I love that it’s high in protein and it keeps you feeling satisfied for a longer period of time. The sugar content is not as high a most bars, which makes it an easy choice too!
30-01-2020
Good
Like the crunch in these snacks, A hardy little treat.
31-07-2019
Surpisingly good
I had a coupon to try these, so I did. I eat Protein bars to help with my healthier diet and I found these a good fit. 10 grams of protein can keep me full if I need to miss a meal. Of course taste is important too, and these were very nice. Coconut is a sweet enjoyable change.
18-04-2019
Alerte : noix de coco
Comme j’adore la noix de coco je n’ai pas pu résister. Pas trop sucré. Belle collation de fin d’après-midi ou d’après course pour un petit remontant.
26-01-2019
I love coconut so when I saw these I had to try them. I was pleasantly surprised. Only downside is the price for only 4 bars compared with other granola bars where you get 5-6 bars in a box. Definitely worth trying but for me not cost efficient
11-01-2019
Great taste
I loved these bars. I've tried a couple different flavours now and they're all good. This one in particular was a nice balance of coconut and the usual sweet/ salty mix of nature valley granola bars. It was very filling so great to have on the go.
22-11-2018
excellent
j ai achetée ces barres de noix de coco et amande,j ai vraiment aimer ces barres,elle sont tendre et on bon gout
19-11-2018
Wonderful
The Nature Valley Protein Coconut bars are so delicious. They taste great and they fill that hollow spot you get in the middles of the afternoon and it makes a great snack for school or work or just because.