4.5 5 0 81 81 Cranberry almond
Nature Valley Protein Crunchy Granola

21-01-2020
Just like the bars!
I like that my daughter enjoys this as much as I do as it’s a healthier option that many other cereal varieties. It keeps us full, and with just enough sweetness to it, it’s so easy to crave!
10-09-2019
Tried loved it
Hey everyone this is just as good as the cranberry and almond one, add it to yogurt with some fresh fruit or even have it as a cereal with some milk eat it for breakfast or even for a lunch. Overall it's a healthy and great tasting product.
04-09-2019
Super crunchy and tasty
I feel like this granola has larger clusters than most other granola to make it crunchy. I really like how it stays crunchy no matter what you put the granola on top of , where it be milk or yogurt.
20-10-2018
Plaisir et santé
J ai récemment essayer la version granola val nature aux canneberges...wow c est délicieux et c'est plein de protéines
07-08-2018
This is scrumptious! I like the texture. I would recommend this to others.
20-02-2018
My family loves this product. I received an fpc for it, tried it and have been buying it ever since. We love to eat it as a dry snack, and once you start, its really hard to stop :)
18-02-2018
I really liked the added protein in this granola as I like to try and have family eat foods that will last longer to stave off those hunger pangs right away. This granola was good both with milk and served in a yogurt parfait, which is my personal favorite way to eat it. Makes for a nice breakfast or a quick snack.
13-09-2017
J'ai adorée ce produit, reste croustillant dans mon yogourt, j'ai beaucoup d'énergie. Je trouve ce produit complet.
26-04-2017
very good cereal , i add some in my morning yogurt. would like to see a bigger bag tho
12-04-2016
I liked this granola even though it was a little pricey. Good flavor and crunch.
09-03-2016
This is a great breakfast, or snack! I love it with Greek yogurt! I found it kept me feeling quite full after breakfast!
13-02-2016
Petit dejeuner à la maison ou petite fringale en soirée, un bon yogourt avec granola croquant miam
10-02-2016
Je l`adore dans un yogourt , avec du lait , au déjeuner en collation
15-11-2015
My son bought this and loved it. He eats it just plain, or mixed in with other nuts,granola, cereal or yogurt.
14-11-2015
Tried this product to compare,with my usual cereal with added protein and was very surprised and pleased with the great taste and flavour.