4.5 5 0 131 131 Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey Protein Granola is packed with clusters of whole grain oats and a sweet touch of honey.
Nature Valley™ Protein Oats n' Honey Granola Cereal

17-10-2020
So yummy!
I like how many options you get. Eat them with milk, in yogurt, with ice cream, mixed with applesauce. The possibilities are endless. It has a sweet but subtle taste.
30-08-2019
ok
I like Nature Valley products, I just wish they would make them nut free, no almonds, no other nuts. I always have to pick the almonds out, and toss them into the recycling bin. This would be a perfect snack if nut free.
05-04-2017
Love to add this and some fruit to my yogurt in the morning to make a quick breakfast
04-11-2016
I love to sprinkle this one my greek yogurt and fruit. I suddenly wish to add it to peanut butter balls for a protein boost. I think that would be delicious. Love this stuff.
02-11-2016
my favorite granola, love it with yogurt and fruit for breakfast or snack.
03-08-2016
This is so good ... I used it with my other cereal and yogurt
17-07-2016
This is very yummy. I enjoy it with milk or even on it's own by the handful haha. Will be buying this again
15-07-2016
This is really yummy granola - it is satisfying as breakfast or for a snack. You can dress it up with yogurt, fresh fruit or however you like. I would buy this again!
07-07-2016
I love this product in my yogurt or just with milk. it is yummy and filling.
06-07-2016
Love this product; I usually mix it in with my regular cereal and it enhances the taste and I know I'm getting good food value from it.
06-07-2016
Loved this cereal! I put it on ice cream, yogurt, cereal, and crunched it up and dipped my chicken and baked it yum♡
05-07-2016
Great way to start the day, and a wonderful addition to yogurt at snack time.
30-06-2016
This product tasts wonderful. Great for a mesl on the go.
25-06-2016
I love val nature proteines granola,i put em in my yogurt,on my salad and even use em for cookies,
18-06-2016
I really liked this granola. It is the first time in years that I have tried it again after so many bad ones.