4.5 5 0 150 150 Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Toasted Coconut Granola Bars offer a perfect balance of sweet granola and savoury nuts, with a hint of delicious coconut

10-11-2019
This product is amazing! Great quick breakfast or snack on the go! Easy and quick healthy and cheap. Oats keep you satisfied until your next meal. Highly recommend.
03-11-2019
YUM
These are the perfect snack. For on the go, for work, kids lunch, in your purse, whatever it may be these are awesome. They're light and so yummy. Giving your taste buds a little sweet and a little salty. They're awesome.
10-10-2019
Love it perfect
Përfect balance of sweet and salty flavour very rich in its complex flavours . I vastly enjoyed how it tasted i love it . could be a better price the price is hit and miss in the store. but over all love it
09-10-2019
Salty Coconuty delight
I am a huge fan of coconut and Nature Valley Trail bars so this was a win win. Easy snack to grab on the run and definitely will eat again!
07-09-2019
Coconutty
My picky 10 year old loves these, and he proclaims to not like coconut.
04-09-2019
Yummy treat
We are huge granola bar lovers in our house and this one is so delicious. Its a wonderful alternative to chocolate treats.
04-09-2019
My favorite!!!
I absolutely LOVE THIS ITEM!! Coconut is amazing, a little on the sweet side but as a treat here and there when I’m hungry it is great! I wish there was a sugar free options but I still love this. My 3 year old daughter loves these as well!
29-05-2019
My husband's favourite bar
I buy a box of these each week with groceries, it is my husband's go-to treat in his lunch box
08-05-2019
perfect snack
I love the sweet-salty combination. it is the perfect snack when you don't know exactly what your craving!! it's very satisfying and the perfect size! I always carry a few around in my lunch, my purse and everywhere I go!
07-05-2019
I'm addicted
I really enjoy the sweet and salty collection and although I have bought them to go with my lunches I find it there now a delicious evening snack as well.
01-04-2019
Sweet & Salty
These are very good bars and I have bought them for many years. The sweet/salty taste along with the variety of flavours is the best.
21-01-2019
Love
I love most things coconut, and this is one of my favourites now!
30-12-2018
Salty and sweet
Although this is a little higher in carbs than I like , it is very flavourful. There was not an artificial taste and the nuts were fresh and crisp
30-10-2018
Love them
I have now found a snack bar that has some healthy ingredients that my children and I all love.
30-10-2018
Delicious snack
A delicious snack for on the go. The coconut is a very nice touch. I enjoy the flavour from the sweet and salty taste.