4.5 5 0 162 162 Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Toasted Coconut Granola Bars offer a perfect balance of sweet granola and savoury nuts, with a hint of delicious coconut
Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Toasted Coconut Chewy Nut Granola Bars

03-02-2021
quaker bars
this is my favourite type of bar, lots of coconut if you like coconut then buy this kind
09-01-2021
SWEET AND SALTY GRANOLA BARS
I TRIED THEM ONCE. IT WAS OKAY. BUT NOTHING I WOULD EAT AGAIN.NOT FOR ME. VITAMINS IN IT.
29-12-2020
Taste with health
I always keep granola bars in my bag. I have tried many different granola bar brands but not a fan of them. Nature valley granola bars are of great quality and taste. I absolutely love them. This coconut flavour is my favourite. It's not too toasty but perfect to provide you energy and the needed nutrition.
11-11-2020
Good snack
This bar is a great mix of sweet and savory with gronola with a crunch anr a mild cocunut flavor that is a great snack for kids or adults
19-08-2020
Awesome
This bar is really very good and the combination of salt and sugar is perfect and l love it
01-06-2020
Delish!
How can this granola get any better? Love the coconut flavor...just the right amount of sweet and salty. It hits the spot.
16-02-2020
Yummy Snack
Perfect size for an in between meals snack. I love coconut so find these bars delish!
25-01-2020
Ok for on the go
Was a good product. My teen son gave it a five star but I am giving it 4 stars because I find the chunks too big in this granola bar.
18-01-2020
Delicious and satisfying
This snack is very delicious and nutritious at the same time. It gives you a boost in the day and tides you over to the next meal. Convenient take along on a hike, swimming etc. Especially love the almond ones.
04-01-2020
Truly sweet and salty
Great bars to have on hand for snacks or to carry you to the next meal. They truly are sweet and salty. A good balance. The one thing is if you have sensitive teeth, be warned! The sweet lingers and hurts my teeth.
03-01-2020
Satisfies a Craving
This healthy snack satisfies a craving and tastes good. Combination of Sweet & Salty highlights the great flavor.
10-12-2019
Lunch Box Staple
This flavour is a must for all in our household, parents included. The taste is great and it ties us over in between meals. It's a toss up between is it a treat or healthy...it's that good.
10-12-2019
Mmmm
Just one word delicious..ok one more nutritious lol
10-11-2019
This product is amazing! Great quick breakfast or snack on the go! Easy and quick healthy and cheap. Oats keep you satisfied until your next meal. Highly recommend.
03-11-2019
YUM
These are the perfect snack. For on the go, for work, kids lunch, in your purse, whatever it may be these are awesome. They're light and so yummy. Giving your taste buds a little sweet and a little salty. They're awesome.