4.5 5 0 137 137 Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Toasted Coconut Granola Bars offer a perfect balance of sweet granola and savoury nuts, with a hint of delicious coconut
Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Toasted Coconut Chewy Nut Granola Bars

19-08-2020
Awesome
This bar is really very good and the combination of salt and sugar is perfect and l love it
01-06-2020
Delish!
How can this granola get any better? Love the coconut flavor...just the right amount of sweet and salty. It hits the spot.
16-02-2020
Yummy Snack
Perfect size for an in between meals snack. I love coconut so find these bars delish!
25-01-2020
Ok for on the go
Was a good product. My teen son gave it a five star but I am giving it 4 stars because I find the chunks too big in this granola bar.
18-01-2020
Delicious and satisfying
This snack is very delicious and nutritious at the same time. It gives you a boost in the day and tides you over to the next meal. Convenient take along on a hike, swimming etc. Especially love the almond ones.
04-01-2020
Truly sweet and salty
Great bars to have on hand for snacks or to carry you to the next meal. They truly are sweet and salty. A good balance. The one thing is if you have sensitive teeth, be warned! The sweet lingers and hurts my teeth.
03-01-2020
Satisfies a Craving
This healthy snack satisfies a craving and tastes good. Combination of Sweet & Salty highlights the great flavor.
10-12-2019
Lunch Box Staple
This flavour is a must for all in our household, parents included. The taste is great and it ties us over in between meals. It's a toss up between is it a treat or healthy...it's that good.
10-12-2019
Mmmm
Just one word delicious..ok one more nutritious lol
10-11-2019
This product is amazing! Great quick breakfast or snack on the go! Easy and quick healthy and cheap. Oats keep you satisfied until your next meal. Highly recommend.
03-11-2019
YUM
These are the perfect snack. For on the go, for work, kids lunch, in your purse, whatever it may be these are awesome. They're light and so yummy. Giving your taste buds a little sweet and a little salty. They're awesome.
10-10-2019
Love it perfect
Përfect balance of sweet and salty flavour very rich in its complex flavours . I vastly enjoyed how it tasted i love it . could be a better price the price is hit and miss in the store. but over all love it
09-10-2019
Salty Coconuty delight
I am a huge fan of coconut and Nature Valley Trail bars so this was a win win. Easy snack to grab on the run and definitely will eat again!
07-09-2019
Coconutty
My picky 10 year old loves these, and he proclaims to not like coconut.
04-09-2019
Yummy treat
We are huge granola bar lovers in our house and this one is so delicious. Its a wonderful alternative to chocolate treats.