4.5 5 0 143 143 Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Toasted Coconut Granola Bars offer a perfect balance of sweet granola and savoury nuts, with a hint of delicious coconut

2019-05-29
My husband's favourite bar
I buy a box of these each week with groceries, it is my husband's go-to treat in his lunch box
2019-05-08
perfect snack
I love the sweet-salty combination. it is the perfect snack when you don't know exactly what your craving!! it's very satisfying and the perfect size! I always carry a few around in my lunch, my purse and everywhere I go!
2019-05-07
I'm addicted
I really enjoy the sweet and salty collection and although I have bought them to go with my lunches I find it there now a delicious evening snack as well.
2019-04-01
Sweet & Salty
These are very good bars and I have bought them for many years. The sweet/salty taste along with the variety of flavours is the best.
2019-01-21
Love
I love most things coconut, and this is one of my favourites now!
2018-12-30
Salty and sweet
Although this is a little higher in carbs than I like , it is very flavourful. There was not an artificial taste and the nuts were fresh and crisp
2018-10-30
Love them
I have now found a snack bar that has some healthy ingredients that my children and I all love.
2018-10-30
Delicious snack
A delicious snack for on the go. The coconut is a very nice touch. I enjoy the flavour from the sweet and salty taste.
2018-10-26
weird coconut taste
usually love coconut products. this product offers a weird coconut taste. not a big of a fan. will not recommend.
2018-10-19
I have tried this product a couple times. I love the taste mixture and flavor.
2018-10-13
good but..
good taste but didnt realize tgeres almond in it and im allergic so unfortunately cant eat them
2018-09-11
Sweet and salty yum
Love chewy granola bars not the hard ones. Sweet and salty works wonders on your taste buds and then to add some coconut.....YUMMY!!
2018-08-19
Équilibre parfait du sucré salé ......très bonne barre collation
2018-08-02
Not your average granola bar! Love this flavour over all the others!
2018-07-11
So good! My go to granola bar right now. As a Mom I usually eat breakfast on the go, and these are my favourite, great flavour...so good I hide them from the kids to keep for myself! Ha!