4.5 5 0 146 146 Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Toasted Coconut Granola Bars offer a perfect balance of sweet granola and savoury nuts, with a hint of delicious coconut

2018-01-30
I love Sweet & Salty. The first time I tried these I was in food heaven. Got my BFF hooked too.
2018-01-28
Tastes great and fufills the « sweet » side most of us look for in unhealthy night snacks. Delicious!
2018-01-27
Got these with a coupon. Honestly they weren't too bad. But, I'm sorry, our favorite is still the Peanut Butter Sweet and Salty. OMG those are great.
2018-01-23
I love nature valley bars but the coconut didnt live up to my expectations. i love coconut flavoured everything but this one tasted artificial and unpleasent.
2018-01-18
These are sooo yummy. Downside is that they are very high in calories. I bought 2 boxes because I had a BOGO coupon, so I gave the other box to my nephew- a little jock who has a hard time getting enough calories into him. Filling without making you feel overstuffed. Great for active people. And very good in the fibre content.
2018-01-17
These granola bars are the perfect mixture of sweet and salty. The coconut flavour is prominent but not overpowering and it's a great mid afternoon snack or hunger pick-me-up.
2018-01-14
These are so good! I love coconut and these have the perfect amount of coconut flavor.
2018-01-04
Love this new bar!! Just the right amount of coconut flavour.
2017-12-31
Amazing taste !! the mixture of coconut with sweet and salty does a perfect fit for my tongue.
2017-12-27
All of the sweet and salty bars are great, and this us no exception.
2017-12-20
This is my favorite granola bar now. I love coconut and eat this usually in the mornings. I would highly recommend trying this.
2017-12-13
I love the flavor of coconut in this Nature Valley granola bar! I will keep buying this again!
2017-12-10
Love these bars. Good snack to fill you up until dinner
2017-12-09
It's great my son and I both love them so they don't lost long.
2017-12-06
I love these snack bars, the nuts and coconut are so good. I can't get enough of them. I buy these all the time now.