5 5 0 3 3 We've got a unique way to help you get your daily dose of Vitamin D, aka the Sunshine Vitamin. Helping in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, these naturally flavoured strawberry, orange, and lemon, gummy vitamins are something that you'll look forward to adding to your daily routine.
Nature's Bounty Vitamin D3 Gummies

Sunshine in Bottle
With cold and the flu... especially Covid... it's important to get as protection possible...why not great tasting sunshine in a bottle... Vitamin D...my children and love this product.. ..
Love love love these
I despise taking pills so anytime I can get away with it I don’t. Plus why wouldn’t I want to take gummy’s like I did when I was a kid. These have no terrible after taste and I just take two and go on with my day. Plus I like taking them so for the most part I don’t “forget”
Love this product
These not only taste good but are a healthy and easy way to male sure you are getting the nutients you need to stay healthy and happy. I suffer from SADS so these will be put to the test thisxwinter for sure.