4.4 5 0 76 76 Coconut chia granola. Source of omega-3 polyunsaturated.
Nature's Path Chia Plus

23-10-2020
Best Granola Ever!
I'm a sucker for all of Nature's Path's granola flavours, but the Coconut Chia flavour really packs a punch. It's yummy (without being overly sweet), not as terrible for you as some other commercial brands and keeps you full for long. Try it with milk or sprinkled over some yogurt for an added crunch ;).
16-09-2020
Coconut plus Chia.
This is a great breakfast cereal. Goes well with Milk or Yogurt. It used to come in 800 gms bigger pack which I do not see on the shelves any more. I wish they bring it back.
25-02-2020
It was okay
I just bought this product and it is okay. The coconut chunks definitely do not look anything like what you see on the box - everything is very small; there is a ton of sugar in these so i'm not sure i would buy again but the ingredients are clean which is great.
07-08-2018
I absolutely love eating this along with yogurt and a nice bowl of fruit to get a good start to my day. Yummy! Totally recommend.
06-08-2018
This is nutritious and it tastes great. I love the coconut.
03-10-2016
Perfect, not too sweet, organic,if you like a softer granola this is perfect. No GMOS, great flavor!
22-09-2016
Love the taste and it's healthy too! Price isn't to bad I would recommend it :)
09-09-2016
very delicious! no sugar needed! very satisfying, and crunchy! I will be buying it again.
08-09-2016
Fantastic cereal! I love the crunch and flavour medley it delivers! Breakfast isn't boring anymore. Sometimes I'll add a tablespoon of organic crunchy peanut butter and flax seeds and enjoy some pure coconut milk over it and WOW!
02-09-2016
one word...Delicious. I have never really liked granola but this one is soooo good that I cant get over it. I especially love the coconut in it.
03-08-2016
This is one of my favorite of the Nature's path organic granolas as far as taste goes. I mix it in with one of their organic hot cereals and add a little nut butter and that keeps me full until lunch!
03-08-2016
Delicious! I add it, along with fresh fruit, to my yogurt. I luv that it's organic.
06-07-2016
This is a tasty cereal which I add a small amount to my rolled oats or delicious on its own
06-07-2016
This granola is delicious! The coconut and granola is just the right sweetness. Much better than other granolas I've tried.
17-06-2016
I love this cereal!! Tastes good and you can feel good about eating it.